Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Imagine & dare to dream

CarolineGrey August 7th

I was just thinking about how everything that is beautiful in this world was once a dream. I am extremely grateful my rights and freedoms are protected and I am able to act the way I want, to do what I want. I am learning a lot about democracy and just how beautiful it is, how it allows diversity to flourish which is really cool. Everyone can be who they want, and do what they want to as long as it doesn't harm others. Everyone also has the responsibility to protect others' rights and freedoms. It's all for one and one for all. I heard a quote once that said democracy is fighting for people's right to  say things you don't agree with. 

I'm really excited about where the world is at today, we have so much knowledge and we have developed so much as a humankind! Who knows what we can discover and accomplish together. 

So my message to you, dear reader, is to dream a little today. everything beautiful we had was once a dream. and dreams really do come true. So imagine a beautiful world, and make it happen. Little by little, bit by bit. 

Carpe dium! 

Life is beautiful

@CarolineGrey

Such an uplifting reminder. Thanks so much for sharing. If we stop and look around, actually taking time to notice around, there certainly is more good out there. What we focus on more, matters more.🌻🌻🌻

@CarolineGrey

great message

its important to dream and to act on said dreams , you may not control the world but you control what you do most of the times and its important to remember than , for sometimes you get lost in the bad parts and forget the good ones

yet do bare in mind some fear to dream often from memories of broken dreams that never came to be

CarolineGrey OP August 8th

@scorpionpolktanktree I have those too, and fear is overrated. just.. be free

Tinywhisper11 August 8th

@CarolineGrey freedom was something I didn't know existed most of my life, and dreams where not a thing for me. But now I'm free, I can be me, i am safe now and happy and grateful for everything I have, I know see the magic and beauty that surrounds us ❤

CarolineGrey OP August 8th

@Tinywhisper11 I'm so happy for you!!! aw I love you so much, I'm so happy you get to be free 💛 

you just made me so happy 
Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@CarolineGrey 

hug-hugs-and-love.gif

greka7 August 8th

@CarolineGrey

Thanks for sharing this, definitely needed to be reminded of how beautiful life really is again.

Sometimes, I focus on the negatives and fail to acknowledge that there's so much more out there that's worth noting and appreciating.