Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the best compliment you've ever received?

PhenomenalGurrl May 22nd, 2023

What was that one compliment someone said to you that you'll never, ever forget? One that made your day or even left you thinking about it before you sleep? Let's hear them!

toughTiger6481 May 22nd, 2023

@PhenomenalGurrl

I used to work in retail training people...... which often is high turnover with younger people in first jobs etc ..... had many many co- workers over time some i remember their names some just a good guess at their name.

One day Many years after leaving that job .......a young lady walked up to me in a mall ........she had married another young co- worker 10 years earlier....... we chatted and she said

"her spouse and her always looked up to me and my attitude and humor about things .....she said sometimes in life when something odd happens that is funny .... the look at each other and say ...Tiger would love this.... "

To know that a short time in their life i made an impression that would last over a decade past .....was very good ...........

PhenomenalGurrl OP May 23rd, 2023

@toughTiger6481 aww, that's really sweet, Tiger! You must be such an amazing person for people to remember you so fondly like that ❤️

Sphumi08 May 23rd, 2023

I've heard this more than once but everytime I hear it my heart melts.

I've been told that I have a calm nature and inviting spirit which makes people more comfortable to be around me