Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Poems

KatelynSlaterDreamer July 22nd, 2019

I recently learnt how to write poems and have been writing a lot to help put my thoughts into words. I hope you'll enjoy :)

Never forget artists choose what they mean, they are the ones who decide how it should be seen, others my try to ensure it deceives, removing the context as freely as they please, but intent is a root that grows from your tree, which creates the paper a canvas for expressing your free

In the end I'm sure we'll be fine, its just a matter of finding the rhyme, to allocate enough room for our placement in time, never-forgetting it will never truly bend, what we need is to make it a friend

We better ourselves to try and defeat, the fact that we're constantly slipping on feet, sometimes our own but we're fully grown, what does it mean for an adult to be so prone, stuck in neglect to the very test, is the only thing that matters being better then the rest?

They all reflect my personal life, journey, and feelings, if you like them I'll definitely post more :)

MistyMagic July 22nd, 2019

@KatelynSlaterDreamer

I like them! Very invigorating, thank-you for posting!

Listening .... One Step At A Time

KatelynSlaterDreamer OP July 23rd, 2019

To fly to space, discover what we are and leave a trace, some way to get back to this place, and find out what we truly face, ahead of us in this race, to the end we run with grace

Break those loops in your mind, addiction and the kind, the ones that you don't want to find, because they wrap you tight in a bind, but in the end we can all do what we need to be kind

At the end of the day its not what you say, but breaking through the play, the game we say we need to stay, aligned forever together we can find a way!

I'll try to post a few every once in a while, but I'd love to see more people join in :)

asteridxkeith October 24th, 2023

Hope.

I wish there was hope.

Motivation somehow.

To get up and rise,

Willing to walk

A thousand miles

Just to see you,

But there could never be.

You would throw it away,

Everything I have, and everything I gave,

Treat me like you love me.

You never did.

You hurt me with your words,

And you took away my rights.

I cannot share your lo

ve,

I'm sorry.

Han5olo November 7th, 2023

In a cosmic canvas of boundless delight, Where dreams pirouette in ethereal light, A symphony of stardust softly plays, Bathing the soul in hope's radiant rays.

Through the vibrant expanse of the mind's embrace, Where colors ignite and emotions chase, A chorus of whispers, gentle and mild, Guiding us through where the spirit might glide.

In this ethereal realm of dreams and gleam, Where darkness recedes and stars brightly beam, We find solace in the starry expanse, A cosmic waltz, a soul's entrance.

The heavens whisper tales yet unheard, Of celestial journeys, stories preferred, In the stardust's embrace, warm and true, We find our place, our dreams coming through.

So let us dance with the dreams that inspire, In the cosmic canvas where spirits can transpire, Where hope's radiance forever glows, And the soul finds solace where starlight flows.

Han5olo November 7th, 2023

In realms of thought, where dreams in starlight gleam,

Where cosmic symphonies softly stream,

A canvas vast, where colors brightly dance,

Hope's radiance guides us in this boundless trance.

Through mind's expanse, where emotions ignite,

Whispers of wisdom lead us through the night,

In ethereal realms, where dreams take flight,

We rise above the shadows, darkness' blight.

No longer bound by bipolar's hold,

We find our strength, our spirits bold,

In stardust's embrace, our souls unfold,

Like tales untold, our stories yet unfold.

So let us waltz with dreams that inspire,

In cosmic canvases where spirits aspire,

Where hope's eternal flame will ever glow,

And souls find solace where starlight flows.

In infinite universes, we'll forever soar,

Bipolar's chains no longer we'll endure,

With resilience, we'll rise above, forevermore,

Our spirits soaring, reaching for the core.