Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🌟 Community Positivity and Gratitude Celebration! 🌟

IzumiMizuki July 2nd

Hello everyone,

Let's turn this thread into a celebration of positivity and gratitude within our 7 Cups community! Your voices and experiences matter here, so I invite each of you to join in:

🌟 Share Your Gratitude: What's something or someone on 7 Cups that you're grateful for? It could be a supportive listener, a helpful conversation, or even a moment of personal growth.

🌟 Spread Positivity: How has someone's kindness or support here impacted you? Feel free to share a positive experience or a message of encouragement for others.

🌟 Reflect and Connect: Take a moment to reflect on your journey and connect with others who are on similar paths. Let's uplift each other and celebrate the strength we find in community.

Together, let's make this thread a place where gratitude shines bright and positivity flourishes. Your contributions make our community stronger!

With joy and gratitude,
Izumi

SummerKay2024 July 5th

@IzumiMizuki

Share Your Gratitude: I'm greatful for all the resources and excersises and forums. Also my therapist on 7cups. 

🌟 Spread Positivity: peach puppy, solitarybird, greekcatperson,michael205,okeey,braketimz,pal, joythemod everyone is always so kind, supportive and welcoming. 

🌟 Reflect and Connect: greatful for this journey of healing with 7cups and the people that have made me feel welcomed. 

IzumiMizuki OP July 5th

@SummerKay2024 Thank you for sharing your gratitude! It's wonderful to hear how much the resources, exercises, and forums have helped you. The journey of healing with 7 Cups is indeed special, and it's heartwarming to know that you've felt welcomed by such a great community.

LittleEggHarbor July 5th

@IzumiMizuki

Share Your Gratitude  ♥

I'm grateful for the supportive community on 7 Cups that has been a lifeline during tough times. The empathy and understanding I've received from both listeners and fellow members have made a significant difference in my journey. Special thanks to a listener who took the time to really understand my struggles and offer meaningful advice – your support has been invaluable. @ABrightBlueHeart  ♥

Spread Positivity  ♥

Someone's kindness here has shown me that I am not alone and that there is always hope. A simple message of encouragement and understanding from a listener helped me regain my confidence and feel less isolated. To everyone out there, your kindness can truly change someone's day, and sometimes, even their life. Keep spreading positivity and know that your support is making a real difference.

Reflect and Connect  ♥

Reflecting on my journey, I've realized the immense strength we have as a community. Each of us brings our unique experiences and perspectives, and together, we create a powerful support system. Let's continue to uplift each other, share our victories, and be there during the challenging moments. Celebrating our collective strength reminds us that we are never truly alone.

SummerKay2024 July 6th

@LittleEggHarbor

💛💛💛🫶🥚