Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's something happened today/yesterday/this week/this month/this year that you’re grateful for?

swanlistens27 April 28th, 2023

What's something happened today/yesterday/this week/this month/this year that you’re grateful for?

It can be anything you like. I'd just love to hear from you all. (; I've recently joined 7 Cups and this community and would love to start participating and become a member.

My thing I'm grateful for is moving out. I moved out a little more than a year ago and it has been my best decision yet. I come from an abusive home and this has helped me so much to be far away from my mother. I'm grateful for the opportunity to live and thrive by myself.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2023

Hiya @swanlistens27, lovely to meet you! I'm so proud of you for moving out, and really glad you're safer and thriving now. 💛

I'm feeling grateful for the little moments in between, that just scream *life* to me, it doesn't have to be grand, as simple as licking my favorite ice cream or nomming pizza, or lazying on a cozy bed, hanging out with my friend, seeing my love ones smile, feeling the sun's warmth, stargazing on a clear night etc. many such moments that otherwise get missed or overlooked because the other stressors seem rather big against it haha and overpower the gratitude on a usual day, so right now, I'm also grateful for you, for offering this chance to allow me to think and give the (not so) little moments in life its due! 💛

Thankyou for this post! I hope you have a fantabulous time ahead! 💛

swanlistens27 OP April 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This made me smile !! This just goes to prove that even the most little things in life are good to be grateful for! thank you for sharing ❤️

@swanlistens27 Aww we're both smiling now yay, and indeediooo, the little things that make a whole lot of difference!❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

download-11_1682711488.jpeg

@swanlistens27 Lololol that's one of my favorite meme template haha!🤣 You're awesomeeee!🤝

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oh my gawdd, samesies!! sending you lots of love and chocolate ice creams!!

image-removebg-preview_1682712711.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 29th, 2023

@swanlistens27 Awww you're so sweeet! Sweeter than the ice cream hehe! *noms* sending some your way too and with lots of love!🍦🤗❤

Foreigner419 April 28th, 2023

Essay Time! J/k

I am grateful for the breath of fresh air in the morning when I get off work. I see so many people travel in the opposite direction on their way to work and think I am grateful for a safe night at work to be on my way home.

I am thankful to be able to look up to the sky and say thank God for another day even in the gloomiest of these days. It's raining here now, grrrreeaaattt!

I am grateful for the new members to 7cups that makes us listeners excited about being here and doing what we do to make someone else's life better even for the minute or during the duration of a conversation. thank you.

Thank you @swanlisten27! thank you Team! Thank you member, on this day for making mine better!

@Foreigner419

Thank you for making my day better too! Boy, it is a relief to go home after a long day!

eve0806 April 28th, 2023

I am grateful for the morning coffee

@eve0806

Oh my god, same. How do you make your coffee? I like mine black. No creamer for me.