Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positivity Week!!!

AmyGrace55555 August 24th

img-0397_1724475971.png

Hi all!!! ❤️ If you don’t know me, I am Amy Grace! You can call me Amy, Grace, Amy Grace, or anything as long as it’s respectful of course. 

I am starting something from August 24, 2024- August 31, 2024 called Positivity Week!  There will be a fun theme and questions everyday, including some get-to-know-you-questions! 

I will make a post below this with the day’s question and theme! I hope you all have fun with this! This is for mods and ATLs only.

If you are tagged for this, it doesn’t mean you have to participate, or you can even participate for part of it, although I do recommend that everyone tries their best to make it everyday to August 31

If you are 13-17 years old, your Positivity Week is here: Teen Positivity Week!!!

I hope you all have fun with this

AmyGrace55555 OP August 24th

Join or Leave the tag list here: 

@CommunityModAaron @CommunityModIris @CommunityModWillow @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModLou @CommunityModChristine @CommunityModEden @CommunityModKay @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModEver @CommunityModBriar @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModLucy

Please tag any ATLs too! 

@Heartsandrosesandpaws

img-0398_1724477389.png

Today is Movie Dayyyyy!!!!

Q1. How are you today?

Q2. What is one positive thing that has happened today (Saturday)?

Q3. What is your favourite movie, show, and or other media?

Q4. What is one positive thing that is in that movie, show, and or other media?

Q5. What is one thing you can do today to make another positive?

This is for August 24, 2024.