Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Guidelines for the Hunted Mansion Escape Game 🎃

Mya000 October 22nd, 2023

Hello there, I am delighted to bring you the guidelines for our upcoming Halloween session, the Hunted Mansion Escape Game 🗝️

Event Overview:

• Date: October 31st

Game Rules and Guidelines:

1. Participation: You can join the game at any point, but it's highly recommended to be present at the beginning for the best experience.

2. Objective: Our goal is to enjoy Halloween together. This isn't a competition, and there won't be a single winner. It's a collective adventure!

3. No Scares: Rest assured, this game is designed to be fun and not intended to scare or trigger participants.

4. Materials: Keep a piece of paper and a pen handy, as there are riddles to solve as you go through the game.

5. Chat Interaction: You are more than welcome to comment and interact during the game. However, if the chat becomes crowded, don't hesitate to slow down the messages for better readability.

Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to ask. Have a spooktacular day! 🕷️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2023

@Mya000

To confirm, the session's time is still 3pm ET? :o

And yay, thank you for the guidelines! 

Mya000 OP October 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou With pleasure! Yes at 3 PM ET, and another bonus session at 10 AM ET for participants who couldn't make it at that time (it has just been confirmed, so I couldn't inform you earlier) :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2023

@Mya000 No worries, thank you for letting me know! :)