Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling Special

warmheartedCamp3360 July 21st, 2023

Do you believe that you are special? If yes, what makes you think so ? Feel free to share whatever you think. Would be glad to hear all your thoughts.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 21st, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360

Dunno about myself, but but, Mit is pretty special for allowing a chance to others to reflect on what makes them special and therefore helping them feel good about themselves. πŸ§πŸ’›

YourCaringConfidant July 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You don't know about yourself whether you're special or not? Well, that's ok because I know about you... I can say for 1,000% certainty that Sun (you) is very special. Why? Your special ability to uplift others and make them feel good about themselves. You bring out the best in people with the amount of kindness and love you show. Your special ability to make others smile even in the moments of sadness. The way you shine in everything you do and how you stand out from the rest. You are special for so many reasons and you better know it! <3 <3

LoveMyMoonflowers July 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Agreed! <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers Aw lol Ni buddy, you're so lovely! 😭❀ *hugsss*

LoveMyMoonflowers July 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*sending so many hugs* <3

@YourCaringConfidant

Aww I-😭 You're too too kind, thoughtful, sweet, too *you*, and I adore you for being you, sooooo much! ❀ All of which you've said about me, goes for you, Desiree, your special talent at making people feel special and superrr good about themself has me in awe! You must really eat a lottt of cupcakes coated in glitter to be this shiny and sweeeeet always, mhm?! πŸ₯°

Brb crying!πŸ€—

you-make-my-world-a-better-place-globe.gif

warmheartedCamp3360 OP July 22nd, 2023

That's very kind of you! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'll remember these words forever 🧁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 22nd, 2023

@warmheartedCamp3360 Awww ofcourse, you deserve to be reminded of the same often!πŸ’›