Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Appreciating the Admins! - 3/5

theriverissinging November 2nd, 2022

Hello everyone! Some more appreciations to our series, yay! Credits to our lovely @bubblingBreeze14 for the much beautiful headers and footers.

_1667397480.Header - 7.png

For @EvelyneRose

✨ Thank you for your promptly helps, support, guidance, patience, kindness, and wisdom that you've been providing. Keep doing what you're doing best.

— Anonymous

✨ Thanks for all that you do, to try and make the listener program better. You do not have an easy roll as a quality admi. But you never complain and never give up hope. I know someday, we will have quality listeners. It just takes time. Never, never stop trying. You have a heart of gold. Your a very strong person. Not sure how many would want your roll or to even think about working in the area of quality. Your amazing. You truly are. Thanks for taking on this tough and sometimes thankless job and for listening to members complaints and for taking corrective action to improve our listeners here at 7cups. Your in my prayers.

— @calmMango9611

✨ Evelyn, you're the most amazing person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing! Keep rocking <3

— @Mel

✨ Eve has been a friend, a guiding force, and the best peer supporter I've come across. Evelyne supports you and listens to you when you need it. Thank you, Evelyne, for always being someone I can go to talk to or rely on for many things. I cherish our conversations a lot!

— @FrenchToastClub

✨ Now, I left this one until last :D Hi Evelyne. I have a lot of things to say here, but I'm going to try and be as concise as possible. I will exceed the maximum character count if I'm not! Firstly, I'd like to say, your profile picture looks tasty. I was typing your name into the URL bar and I accidentally typed "ap" because I was thinking of your profile picture -- an apple. Secondly, I'd like to actually thank you instead of s̶a̶l̶i̶v̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶P̶a̶v̶l̶o̶v̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶g̶s̶ waffling. Thank you for always believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. You always reassured me that, before I even became an ambassador, I would make a good candidate. You never doubted me even when I needed to improve, and that helped me so much to push further on and become the best version I could be. Each and every day I feel like a better leader, just by a smidge, because of your supportive, understanding, even nurturing environment. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the lengths you have gone to ensure that I can grow and be a better listener, leader and person. You are a true inspiration to those who aspire to lead in quality spaces. You have been nothing but professional, hilarious, caring and committed to making us better leaders and the site a better place. It is truly a privilege to work with you and Jayson on SP/SPOT, as well as with IA on AE. Building AE with Jayson and Luke was tough, but we did it! Now, AE is in the very capable hands of IA, Jayson and FrenchMarbles. I remember going through very tough times recently/few months back and you were validating and understanding until the very end. Eve, thank you for being yourself and for always having faith in others 💙

— 🌞

_1667397501.Footer - 7.png

_1667397556.Header - 3.png

For @Heather225

✨ Thanks for all that you do for our community. Your a great Community Director and friend. Thanks for working very hard for us and for keep everyone on our toes. We would be nothing with out you and your wisdom.

— @calmMango9611

✨ H, thank you for your constant support and encouragement always. You are essential to our community and we appreciate all you do! We wouldn't be 7 Cups without you! We love you so much!

— @fruityPond7887

✨ Heya H!

I have been seeing you a lot around the Cupsland lately, and I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for all the work you are providing to this wonderful site, and thank you for still engaging with the community so much, even though you are working a lot behind the scenes. It doesn't go unnoticed!

All the best to you,

Ocean

— @MelodyoftheOcean

✨ H, thank you for always being patient and supportive. Your consistent work is highly appreciated!

— @Mel

✨ Thank you for being here, thank you for caring and always find ways like the Accountability Wellness Challenge to help others!

— @amiablePeace77

✨ Heather....

I am so thrilled to write an appreciation for you for this special celebration! I think I've told you before that I appreciate a lot and value everything you do for the community. But here I go again... :D

Heather, I've seen you post updates and do everything necessary to keep things moving forward smoothly in our community. Whether it's an update or just a small forum post, I must remind you that everything make a positive impact and for that I'm really grateful!

Thank You so much for everything you do for this community. I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet you here and talk with you. I'm sure everyone else does as well!

You are amazing! <3

_1667396438.image.png

— @bubblingBreeze14

✨ Hi H! I'd like to thank you for your wonderful personality (and how quickly you reply to my endless PMs). You have a really good vibe and I can tell from your dedication to rolling out new rules/guidelines/support systems for both listeners and members, that 7 Cups would simply not be the same without you. You bring so much to our community, and I'd like you to know that we all appreciate you so much. Thank you for all the times you have offered your support during tough times, and how much you have inspired me to be the best leader I can be 💙

— 🌞

_1667397590.Footer - 3.png

_1667397638.Header - 1.png

For @bookworm4

✨ Thank you for everything Book! You work crazy hard, and are always so kind and amazing to work with. I appreciate everything that you do!

— Anonymous

✨ Thanks for all that you do here at 7cups. I have never come in contact or worked with you before, but with that being said, I still wanted to just take some time, and thank you for being on our admin team here at 7cups. Thank you for stepping up, and offering your administration skills, to make 7cups a better place for all.

— @calmMango9611

✨ Bookworm has been very kind to me with the ATL interview I had. I messed up one of the questions and she was so supportive. Thank you, bookworm, for making me comfortable and helping me out

— Anonymous

✨ Hi Bookworm! Thank you for always being so kind to me in PMs. You have always been such a sweet, kind, diligent and dedicated member of our community, and for being such a terrific leader. You always have answers to my plentiful questions and never waver under any pressure. It truly is lovely to work with you and know that we are all valued team members. Thank you for always being an inspiration 💙

— 🌞

✨ I had lots of concerns about becoming an ATL, but Bookworm kindly answered to all of my questions, preparing me in the best possible way <3 Bookworm, thank you for all of your brilliant help. You are extraordinary, understanding, patient (*very* patient haha), thoughtful, dedicated, hardworking, humble, generous and just marvelous! I owe you a lot of tranquility and not having to worry about social media. Thank you for being so helpful and for being you <3

Sincerely, the one that was spamming you with questions 3 months ago <3

— Anonymous

_1667397846.Footer - 1.jpg

_1667398042.Header - 2.png

and here's some more for the Admin Team as a whole!

✨ Thank you for being the best admins 😊🍰🤩

— @MifiHelpholic

✨ Thank you everyone in the admin team for making 7 cups an amazing place to be! You're the glue that holds everything together 🥰

— @JasmineFlower222

✨ I appreciate all your collective hard work around the site to ensure that the community remains a supportive space.

— @HopefulBambi

✨ Thank you for continuously working to improve the quality of free supports for everyone, for giving many opportunities for self-improvements for anyone who wants.

Where I came from, there's a saying, "Urip iku urup" means "to live is to be the light for another." In that sense, you are working to create opportunity for people to be 'alive'.

Personally, I'd like to thank you all for the continuous supports, for expecting the best from me as well as showing compassion whenever things are tough for me. I appreciate the opportunity and the appreciation you have expressed in many ways.

— @ouiCherie

✨ You all are an inspiration for us. Team work can make anything happen if the right amount of devotion and dedication is put into the work. Thank you so much 🎉

— Anonymous

✨ Thanks Admin Team for all your hard work. Thanks for being our think tank. Thanks for everything you do. Each one of you work very hard, it shows.

— @calmMango9611

✨ Thankyou for being so kind and supportive towards us. I feel nice being a part of this place and really grateful to your work for making it a safe and supportive community! 🥰

— Anonymous

✨ Thank you so much all of you for being so helpful and prompt in handling 7cups

— Anonymous

✨ I appreciate the admin team for making our community vibrant and so beautiful. I truly admire their dedication and hardwork.

— @Isentropic

✨ Hello, everyone in admin team!

You all are so amazing. I know it's not an easy task to do a job behind the scenes. It takes a lot of time and effort. Yet you all contribute with your best in improving this community. I'm really grateful for that.

We may have a lot more to improve and may have a long journey. But even the smallest contribution each of you make adds up to creating a big impact.

Thank you for everything you've done so far and would continue to do. Though we might not say it everyday, we all appreciate you! <3

_1667397123.image.png

— @bubblingBreeze14

✨ Y'all are always taking that extra mile in supporting our community through various initiatives and activities, and there really isn't a thanks big enough to suffice here.

Much love, appreciation, respect, and gratitude for y'all always, for everything you do, and for everything you are. Simply phenomenal and wow! ❤️

— @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

_1667398066.Footer - 2.png

Please be welcomed to express along your gratitude for them as well.

yourbuddy30 November 2nd, 2022

@theriverissinging I appreciate the admin team for everything they do! You guys rockk!!

GlenM November 2nd, 2022

What heartwarming messages! Thank you all for sharing these kind words and helping us all better see these great listeners and leaders ❤️!

JasmineFlower222 November 2nd, 2022

@theriverissinging

I appreciate the kind words and I love the beautiful admin team 😊

Heather225 November 3rd, 2022
Wow, I feel like it's my birthday!!! What beautiful messages. I am sincerely touched by the thoughtfulness of our community and big thanks to you all for seriously making my week:

@Mel
@amiablePeace77
@calmMango9611
@bubblingBreeze14
@fruityPond7887
@MelodyoftheOceann
@Rebekah ☀️
calmMango9611 November 3rd, 2022

@Heather225 Your very welcomed.