Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Spreading smiles using the Peer Appreciation Program 🌼

May 24th, 2023

Let's see today in what ways we can use the 7cups Peer Appreciation Program, to spread smiles in the world!

1) Look for the good in someone at 7cups and send them your appreciation by filling out our appreciation form (clickable) for them.

2) Make the person feel extra special by reaching out to their 7cups friends and inviting them to fill out the appreciation form for them.

3) Appreciate yourself and your life using the form.

4) If you are a smile spreader (peer appreciation team member), do not miss out on seeing good in the work of your fellow smile spreaders and send them your love using the form.

5) Do well in your days and share your progress using the self-appreciation option of the form. {It's a fab way of getting support on your path!}

6) If you see someone progressing, it could be your fellow listener, your fellow member, or a member you support as a listener, congratulate them using the form.

7) Make a forum post such as this one, to express your gratitude for the appreciation program!

8) Say a word about this program and what it can do, in any chatroom, when you feel it's a good time!

9) Use your profile bio to share about the appreciation program.

10) Pm a cups peer to share your feelings n thoughts about the appreciation program.

Why fill out the form when I can appreciate someone directly?

It's about going an extra step to make the peer feel special. Direct appreciation has its own value, whereas appreciation via the peer appreciation program is like preparing a surprise gift for your peer -and that's got a lot of value too, right?

I like to reflect on the value and potential of the appreciation program, so you see posts from me such as this one. I really wish healthy smiles for all, let's progress together, by creating a warm appreciation environment for one another.ο»Ώ

As always, the appreciation birdie is wishing you a good day:

bird-2295436-1920_1684888923.jpg

Tagging my fellow appreciation birdies, our team: @amiableBunny4016 @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @blissfulSky8162 @bubblingbreeze14 @ByataLovesYouu @charmingFlower8111 @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @LylaBarrett @morganwindow @Nessa00 @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @VictoriaLove7 @victoriousblue17 @YourCaringConfidant

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 24th, 2023

@Fristo

Hello and lots of love to little birdie!❀

Wow! Fristo has been experimenting with colors, love having everyone on the rainbow side of the forumland!πŸ˜› Love this colorful post filled with lots of ways to spread smiles, way to go, Fristooooo!❀

"Why fill out the form when I can appreciate someone directly?" ~ Personally, I feel this shouldn't be an either/ or situation. We can appreciate people directly, on the spot~ see something nice when, say something nice then.

AND we can use the peer appreciation form to reflect more on the nice, and send them a hearty note via the form also, that the lovely PAT creates into beautiful posts! πŸ₯°

When confused, do it both ways! Makes the choice easier! πŸ˜›

VictoriaLove7 May 24th, 2023

@Fristo

Nice reminder, Fristo! I have put appreciation button in my profile 😁

I saw a member put appreciation button on their profile too. πŸ₯°

snoopy.gif

Optimisticempath May 24th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 I have button too πŸ˜„ it is a cool way to mention about the form in bio ☺

VictoriaLove7 May 24th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Yes yes, I saw it a while ago. How did you change the button color to purple? 😁

Hardworkingbeechwood has that button on their profile too 😊

Optimisticempath May 27th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 its blue?πŸ˜…

I followed instructions in fristo's post 😊

May 25th, 2023

@Optimisticempath surelyπŸ˜€ for anyone reading and wondering about how to put the appreciation form button, click me, please!

Optimisticempath May 27th, 2023

@Fristo thanks for teaching us πŸ’•

July 28th, 2023

@Fristo Awesome program, and awesome ways.

February 29th

@WeNeedus Thank you, needΒ πŸ’›