Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

confidentRabbit7311 February 21st, 2023

Awweee thanks to both of you this made my day ❤️❤️❤️ awe this means a lot to me I appreciate you both!

omg so pretty images ❤️❤️

TabbyCat97 February 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Such a lovely post as always <3 I love the graphics!

YourCaringConfidant February 21st, 2023

@TabbyCat97 Thank you. ;) Picky Rabbit deserves the best. ♡

confidentRabbit7311 February 21st, 2023

Hehe picky rabbit is picky i guess xD 😍😂😂

@confidentRabbit7311 You wouldn't be you if you weren't. ;) Never change. Embrace your pickiness. Lol. 🥕

Sometimes when people fill out the peer appreciation form to choose not to disclose their name. The following appreciation notes are from Anonymous and dedicated to people who possess such amazing, beautiful qualities. ❤️

@NesstheMess

Anonymous wants to let it be known that he/she thinks you are...

20230221-081229-0000_1676997567.png

What a great list of qualities! You truly are amazing and I see why Anonymous sent you this sweet note! Never change, Ness. 🐶

@LeonCook

You are up next on the appreciation train! Anonymous has left the following note for you:

20230221-080057-0000_1676997741.png

But let's expand and take a deeper look at what awesome qualities you possess exactly-- according to Anonymous you are:

20230221-080057-0001_1676997814.png

@goldenMelon9791

Along with the other 2 peers, you also possess such amazing qualities! Let's take a read at the note Anonymous left for you...

20230221-082204-0000_1676998046.png

Wow! You too! It amazes me that Anonymous sees so much beauty in you. I am so happy that you are being acknowledged for how amazing of a person you are. You truly are "one in a melon"! 🍉

Thank you, Anonymous, for taking the time to appreciate your fellow peers. It is a beautiful thing when others see the beauty in others. Sometimes people may not see what we see in them so the fact you took the time out your day to appreciate them and remind them is a wonderful thing. You are amazing! ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant your graphics are one in a Melon, Desiree! 🥰

Thank you for being awesome-sauze, yall! ❤

@NesstheMess @goldenMelon9791 @LeonCook

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 21st, 2023

Hiya @TakeADeepBreath, nice to meet you, or should I say "calm" to meet you haha, I love your username. ❤

Thankyou for being an excellent listener, supporting and making people feel better. How do I know? I've got a greaaat testimonial, from someone who experienced your brilliance, and decided to appreciate you for it! ❤

image_1677004829.png

Deep, you've been here since 2014, this is huuugee and I'm only proud of how committed you've been all this time, and happy imagining the impact you must have created in supporting many people, you're an incredible listener as you are, however if you're ever interested~ here (clickable) is the information for becoming a verified listener and my PMs are open, so you have any questions about the same anytime. Keep up the great work you do! ❤

A big thanks to the anonymous peer who brought some light on your awesomeness and allowed us a chance to applaud your efforts also. ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Everything about this post is soothing. So tranquil. ♡ Ahhh, from the perfect shade blue text color to the image to the username... all just beautiful!

@YourCaringConfidant Aww glad you caught the tranquil vibe, Desiree, thought I'd go with the username's vibe lol! Thankyouuu. I love how calming their username is! "Feeling stressed? Read my username" hehe! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Of course. That username is just perfect. You did an amazing job. If I had the energy in me to comment on every posting I love, I would but I can't so I use it sparingly for the ones that take my breath away. Lol. Well done. I am sure the appreciator and appreciated appreciate you. Lol. That's a lot of appreciation. 🤣

takeadeepbreath February 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Thank you so much and the anonymous peer was very kind in our chat big shout out to them!

Hey hey @RecliningFate, Hydrangeas for youu! 💜hydrangea-flowers.gif

Followed with an appreciative note by the lovely @Lolowise475 💜

image_1677006669.png

Note reads:

"Always encouraging and supportive to others. A breath of fresh air and a calming presence"

💜 What a sweet thing to say hehe and perfectly describes RecliningFate~ a calming presence! 💜

Lolooooo, you're an amazing presence around yourself, and it's so great to see you being appreciative and kind towards your peers always. I hope things are going well for you and you're being as kind to self as you are to others. You deserve it as well. 💜

Fate, you're so appreciated and adored by those around. I'm always inspired with your impeccable sense of reflection and the ability to sit with your feelings, acknowledge them and express them. You do it so beautifully, you allow your emotions to be, you feel your feelings, you honor them and you respect them, no matter how difficult or challenging they are. You treat them better than they treat you, and it's just all things wonderful, a true skill to master. Keep being youuu. Sending love and more hydrangeas your way!

💜

🤗Big hugs for both of youu!🤗

recliningfate February 21st, 2023

Oh my!!! Thank you so much, @Lolowise475 . I can barely find words to describe how grateful I am. I am so so content that you feel so, Lolo. That some of what I share and what I write back leaves a positive influence on you.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I am so grateful for you as well since the kind words come in a time of change and it matters that I am accepted the way I am. These imperfections are part of me and I try to acknowledge them and allow. I appreciate you both so so much.

Also hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers. Amazing 'coincidence'. (To quote a friend, Coincidences are the Universe letting itself be anonymous.)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

@recliningfate

Aw that's a lovely quote, fate! You mentioned having a liking for them in sharing circle a while ago, and it stayed, sooo it's universe helping me remember woohoo! Sending comfy beams your way! ❤

recliningfate February 26th, 2023

Thank you, Sun! ❤️ Glad you could find something that resonates with you in the quote ❤️

Zaxoosh February 21st, 2023

@Fristo

When should I roughly hear back from applying for the Smile Spreader team? No pressure, take your time 😁

February 22nd, 2023

@Zaxoosh right now💛

TabbyCat97 February 22nd, 2023

Hellooo everybody!

Today's Appreciation is for...

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The Appreciator was...

@TabbyCat97 (hehe)

This Appreciation is so very well deserved. Sunisshiningandsoareyou is so kind. So sweet. And so helpful. Spreading sunshine and happy beams everywhere they go. I want to say a massive thank you to them for this. You're so very important to us all 💛🧡🤍

I think that Sun is...

png-20230222-002002-0000_1677025613.png

And here is a little note from me Sun :)

20230222-001458-0000_1677025641.png

I'm sorry for the overlap of words on the graphic 🩶

Words read-

" You're so so wonderful Sun. I appreciate everything you do. Since starting the team you've been so supportive, kind and caring and welcoming to me. You have commented on my posts with such lovely words, making me feel super awesome after having so much doubt in myself. This means so so much to me <3. Your posts are amazing, fantabulous! - they're all completed with such care, thought and love. I cant thank you enough for making me feel like a valued part of the team from the start. *You* are incredible. And I truly mean that ❤️ Its people like you , Sun who make me feel so welcomed, and accepted and valued. It has made a such a difference for me being a part of such lovely teams with amazing members like yourself. Please take care Sun, it means so much to me. "

I hope you have a lovely day Sun, you deserve all the happiness in the world 🌎 💛🧡🤍

thank-you.gif

Tabby

@TabbyCat97

Im sorry I know this graphic isn't very good I was on new device and it was tricky <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Omigoodnesss Tabby, you're just tooo sweet and kind. You didn't have to and yet you did~ it speaks volumes for how loving and caring you are. I can sense thoughtful people miles apart lol and you are one, one who is sooo considerate, generous, and on a mission to appreciate and make everyone feel *seen*, loved and special! 💛

Thankyouuuu for these beautiful graphics and your kindest words. (I loveee everything about this and I've saved them Too, please no need to apologize, they're all perfect~ your sweetest thought for me is what matters the most) 🥺

I feel super seen and appreciated, many many thanks, you absolutely magical being! 💛

image_1677354567.png

image_1677354989.png

I loveeee your presence in the community and am grateful I got to meet you via the peer appreciation program, awesome team to share with such incredibly awesome and talented people! You are so special! Please be as kind and caring towards yourself also, you matter as well, and so dearly! 🥰

Sending big hugs and love your way! 💛

Hello everyone ❤️

This Appreciation is for...

@YourCaringConfidant

The Appreciator was...

@TabbyCat97 (hehe)

Desiree is such a lovely person, they are so kind and welcoming and overall amazing. They deserve all the appreciation in the world 🌎🤍. Thank you so so much Desiree for all you do.

I believe that Desiree has all these wonderful qualities ❤️ -

png-20230222-011233-0000_1677028767.png

I would also like to share a note with Desiree...

png-20230222-005220-0000_1677028839.png

The note reads-

" Desiree! Thank you, a massive massive thank you. You made me feel so so welcomed when I joined the team, commented on my posts and just made me feel so happy that I decided to join the team. Your posts are amazing, the graphics are out of this world and the layouts are beautiful. You have such an amazing talent - not only creating these beautiful posts but spreading so much kindness and positivity to everyone. It means so much to me how awesome you have been since I joined the team. I feel so safe and so appreciated by the team and you. You are amazing at what you do, you go above and beyond and I cant thank you enough. Please take good care of yourself as *you* are worth every single sprinkle of happiness in the whole wide world. Thank you, keep being awesome - Tabby "

You are honestly incredible, and I am so happy I got to meet you, and be on the same team as you, thank you Desiree.

thank-you-thanks.gif

Tabby

YourCaringConfidant February 22nd, 2023

@TabbyCat97 OMG! I am crying! No joke, my eyes are literally watering as I am struggling to force a smile after reading that note. It just truly made me so emotional. Like is it possible to be happy sad? This was soooo random and it truly touched my heart. Awwww, THANK you soooo much for all your sweet words. It means so much coming from you and the fact this was unexpected makes it worth even more. Why did you have to go and make me cry? *wipes tears* This appreciation note is just beautiful and so touching. Thank you for pulling at my heart strings and appreciating me. I am so glad that you joined the team. Since right before you joined when I seen the amazing sweet words you gave to Bunny, I knew you were a sweet soul. I agreed with you in everything you said and when I seen you join and went straight to "work" it was, without question, that you were meant to be a smile spreader. You do an amazing job! I am always watching people's post and, while every single post made by every single smile spreader, is beautiful... I would be lying if I said there wasn't some posts that stick out to me. Truth- your rainbow postings you do where you literally take time to change the color of words and create a posting so colorful... that is my absolute favorite. You are doing an amazing job and I am so proud of you. As I told Sun, it is not possible for me to comment on literally every posting I love because it would be everything any smile spreader posts. That is just how amazing each and every one of our team members are. But when I just can't contain it, best believe I am telling and appreciating our teammates for a job well done. Continue to do amazing things and spreading joy and bringing smiles to people. You are doing an A+ job! Thanks again, Tabby. From the bottom of my heart. <3

@YourCaringConfidant

Nowww I'm cryinggg happy tears ❤️🐈🥲

You're so lovely. Thank you for your reply. That means so much. This team is just fabulous. Fantabulous haha! Please take good care of yourself, you're an amazing person.

Take Care,

Tabby 🐈❤️

JasmineFlower222 February 22nd, 2023

@Fatima01 someone sent you an appreciation for how truly amazing you are! Keep shining like a star ✨

fatma01-i-have-really-enjoyed-interacting-with-you-on-7-cups-you-have-been-really-kind-and-encouraging-keep-up-the-great-work_1677031081.png

@fatma01

@JasmineFlower222

Aww I loves this, cute little kitty cat too 🐈❤️

@TabbyCat97 I could swear that cat is from a children's book

@Dojinika you've got an appreciation for from someone! hello-i-really-like-you-you-are-a-really-sweet-person-and-you-r-always-caring-about-others-even-thought-you-have-some-anger-issues-you-still-manage-to-be-a-good-personne_1677032307.png

The post reads- Hello ! I really like you ! You are a really sweet person and you'r always caring about others, even thought you have some anger issues, you still manage to be a good personne ! :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@JasmineFlower222 such a vibrant post, Jaz! 🧡

@Dojinika thanks for being you! 🧡

VictoriaLove7 February 22nd, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a special appreciation for the one who shines the brightest light in Cups 🌞
*drum rolls* 🥁 🥁

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

From the one who makes the coolest designs!
@YourCaringConfidant 🌟

1-20230221-175747-0000_1677044691.jpg

2-20230221-175747-0001_1677044718.jpg

These are the qualities that Desiree finds in you, Sunshine 🌞
jpg-20230221-191157-0000_1677044877.jpg

From me to both 🌻

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunshine, thank you for gracing my life with your lovely presence, for adding the sweet measure of your soul to my existence. You deserve all the most beautiful and the purest things in this world. I promise I will always be there for you. ❤

@YourCaringConfidant
Thank you for your works and the designs you made. For the efforts and the time you spent to make all those designs. We are inspired by you! 💜

YourCaringConfidant February 22nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 OMG, you outdid yourself! Thank you sooooo much!! Absolutely beautiful! Like soooo beautiful! ♡ I feel every bit of thought and love you put into delivering my note to 🌞. Awww, and great job on the graphics! Love it! You are an amazing, talented smile spreader! 😃

Hey everyone! 😃
We got an amazing appreciation for
🥁 🥁
@raspberryWillow1490

From an amazing anonymous person!

20230221-183340-0000_1677045508.jpg

These are the qualities that they find in you, Willow

fotor-2023-2-21-19-36-19_1677045547.jpg

From me to both

@raspberryWillow1490
Be proud of yourself that despite everything you have been through, you still wake up and search for light. I hope you take your small steps and take each day as it comes.

@ Anonymous
Thank you for giving this appreciation and your encouraging words. You are a wonderful person.

Hey everyone! 😃
We got a wonderful appreciation for
@Selfconfidentbeing702

From an awesome appreciator
@Winter1100

20230221-190046-0000_1677045912.jpg

These are the qualities that Winter finds in you, Self 🌟
20230221-190046-0001_1677045965.jpg

From me to both

@Winter1100
Thank you for giving this appreciation for others. You are a wonderful person!

@Selfconfidentbeing702
Thank you for sharing your study tips with others. I hope you keep encouraging yourself and others and hope to see you more often.

selfconfidentBeing702 February 22nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you sooo much!!! 😊🌻This made my day really.... I'm glad that you noticed and took out your time to appreciate me... 🌷❤ Lots of love and hugs to you🤗❤❤

VictoriaLove7 February 23rd, 2023

@selfconfidentBeing702

Glad you like it! Though I'm sure that getting recognition isn't what you're looking for when you shared useful tips for studying, but I'm glad winter1100 sent this for you. 🌻 (the sunflower is based on your profile pic)!

selfconfidentBeing702 February 23rd, 2023

Yes it was kind of suprise to me, also I'm not able to see the profile of appreciator as it says profile doesnt exist. But yes grateful to her/him. ❤

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you for giving it sunflower designs, and being thoughtful🌻❤ I loved it! Thank you again🤗❤

@VictoriaLove7 Thank you @Winter1100

@VictoriaLove7 @Winter1100 please read the above reply, sorry I didn't mentioned with name but I hope it will reach you🤗❤