Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Gallery!

December 14th, 2021

In the Appreciation Posts as part of the Peer Appreciation Program, we have so many beautiful messages, graphics, handwritten notes, and even heartfelt audio notes! This is the Peer Appreciation Gallery for you, where we pick some of those and display in this thread.

If you are a team member or a participant/visitor of the program and want to cherish an art posted in one of the appreciation posts, please share in this thread- it could be some special words, some special graphic, some handwritten note, a voice note, anything that you felt was worth cherishing again and again!

Tag the creator of the art you choose to display in this thread, so that they know somebody really admired and saw art in them!

As you appreciate others for their good qualities, you also gain those good qualities!

_1675424688.image.png

We are also using this same thread to share the positive feedback we receive for the team through our peer appreciation form!

Loved some posts in the thread? Click here to vote for the best post.

⭐️ Do you want appreciate your fellow friend on 7cups? Do it right away by filling up this Peer Appreciation Form (clickable) now!

⭐️ Do you want to join and work with our amazing team? Join the Peer Appreciation Team now by applying (clickable) now!

Thankyou 💖 ,

Peer Appreciation Team.

(Graphic and link to vote added by Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 02/03/23)

bubblingBreeze14 March 20th, 2022

@GloriaD

Wonderful Post Gloria.. It is indeed important for everyone in the team to know what a wonderful job they do in the team! 😊

Thank you for sharing this with everyone! 😉

GloriaD April 20th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14

I agree Breeze 😊 And no worries, it’s lovely to share feedback with each other 🌻

April 13th, 2022

H3JQlaP.jpg

This beautiful art is by @crang17

GoldenRuleJG April 14th, 2022

@AsilentBunny appreciates @Fristo

_1649936881.image.png

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

“I met Fristo in the group chats and I immediately saw how supportive, kind, respectful and amazing they are! They are helping so many members and listeners in our community and I do believe they need to be appreciated for the hard job they are doing! They are so determined to make this community a better place and I admire that so much! They always try to come up with new ideas to make this Community a better place for everyone and we should all be proud of them! Well, Fristo, thank you so much for being there and supporting us, keep up the amazing work!

ASilentBunny April 14th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG Thank you Golden! ☺️

GoldenRuleJG April 15th, 2022

@ASilentBunny no problem 😊

GoldenRuleJG April 14th, 2022

_1649937287.image.png_1649937289.image.png_1649937290.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou appreciates @Chevy81

Chevy you are:

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

Motivated. They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

“Chevyyyy omigosh, this is so so long due, no worries, here we are haha. I now have overflowing amount of admiration for you, it really is hard to contain so much in, so I'm trying to let some of it out here through this very small gesture. Firstly, I'm really grateful i got to know you and work with you. I've enjoyed every bit of our conversations thus far, you're fun, engaging, friendly, patient, righteous, helpful, caring, supportive, humble, inquisitive, considerate, thoughtful (i don't know why did i start making this list lol) just know that you're simply fabulous. You're a phenomenal leader, and such a lovely lovely human being, i always feel so warm, *seen*, appreciated and welcomed around you. Thankyou for being so encouraging always, you provide a big, comfy space for me to share my thoughts and simply *be* and it is truly very appreciated. You are a gem of a person, Chevy and I'm super glad to know you. I appreciate you lots for being the lovely *you* that you are. Please never ever change..May time stop still when you smile the widest. Big hugs and lots of love your wayyyy! 🤗

_1649937269.image.png_1649937271.image.png_1649937273.image.png

Chevy81 April 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for always being so supportive and very appreciative (literally) everywhere Sun. i may run out of words to tell you how much i cherish and value your amaze-being ❤️ again thank you for this 'small gesture' (your word, not mine haha. it's definitely very faaaaaaaar from small, it means real a lot to me)

@GoldenRuleJG thank you for this lovely post, Golden. i truly appreciate your work

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 15th, 2022

@Chevy81

Aww🥰❤️🥰

GloriaD April 15th, 2022

Hello PAT members 🌻 Here are more positive comments regarding the Peer Appreciation project 😊

@InquireWithin : "nice work and thanks for the reminders!"

@blissedNblessed : "I literally Just found out about this! This is such a Fabulous thing to do <3"

Anonymous : "keep doing what you're doing!"

@Starlasky : "Thank you! You are wonderful 💙💙"

@vroomvrooom : "It is a lovely initiative to cheer people and make them feel loved and appreciated."

@justFarheen : "Thank you so much for doing this, and creating this beautiful initiative. I really hope they like it :)"

Anonoymous : "Thank you so much for the work you put into doing this!"

Furthermore, @GK955 has so many things to say 💐

"I think you make a good channel this time to reach out to each other here"

"Thanks for making this a warm place"

"I love it Fristo, good job"

"Its so cool that you make this place warm"

"I really really really loved this project"

Keep up the good work team, really happy to see these comments 💛

@Fristo @bubblingBreeze14 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GoldenRuleJG @VaryingCloud @anjellyna @funnyZebra5328 @Crang17 @WarmLightXO @Reemhelp @rrrestuko @MelodyoftheOcean @mamtasha22 @fallenAngel19 @ASilentBunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 15th, 2022

@GloriaD

Aww thankyou for posting, Gloria. All this positive feedback is super uplifting always. ❤️

Way to go, Team! 🤗

GloriaD April 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I feel the same as you do Sun 😊 It’s very uplifting 🌻

Reemhelp April 15th, 2022

This is lovely Gloria, thank you for sharing ❤️❤️❤️

GloriaD April 20th, 2022

@Reemhelp

You’re welcome Reem, this is all possible because of you and our other team members 🌻

GloriaD May 1st, 2022

I love this quote that was dedicated to @Derek666 from @kindnessngrace

kindnessngrace-derek666-25_1651421619.3kb.jpg

Every need has a reason behind it, which can be gradually understood by a kind and patient person 🌻

GloriaD May 25th, 2022

We have a lot of posts made by our PAT (Peer Appreciation Team), and I am amazed to see the uniqueness and creativity of every team member in their posts ⭐⭐⭐ I would like to post a few of them here, to give a shout out to the creators and to remember those beautiful appreciations 💛

Also, before I forget! Anyone (PAT members & other peers) can post anything that they find special from the Peer Appreciation Program (Main thread) 🌻 That can include some special words, graphics, drawings, handwritten notes, voice notes, etc. which you admire and want to remember again 🌸 But not any new posts, since we will be keeping those for the main program thread 😊

Tagging PAT : @Fristo @bubblingBreeze14 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WarmLightXO @rrretsuko @Reemhelpp @GoldenRuleJG @crang17 @funnyZebra5328 @mamtasha22 @MelodyoftheOcean @anjellyna @asilentbunny @gentleFox20 @Stevie1 @rommebai000

bubblingBreeze14 May 25th, 2022

@GloriaD

Wonderful thought Gloria! Thank you for this ❤️

We as a team have come a long way and it was an amazing, fun and creative journey. This will definitely bring some wonderful memories and would show everyone how far we've come..

Team, you are AMAZING!! 💛

@Fristo @bubblingBreeze14 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WarmLightXO @rrretsuko @Reemhelpp @GoldenRuleJG @crang17 @funnyZebra5328 @mamtasha22 @MelodyoftheOcean @anjellyna @asilentbunny @gentleFox20 @Stevie1 @rommebai000

GloriaD May 25th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14

Yes Breeze, I agree with you! 🌻 Oh, and this is Fristo's idea actually ... I just wanted to send a reminder that anyone visiting the program can post here 😁

GloriaD May 25th, 2022

Beautiful graphics created by @gentleFox20 🦊

gentlefox20-3-1649857754_1653489634.pat2.png

An Anonymous Appreciator appreciates @MandyInnocentBunny

gentlefox20-4-1651852570_1653489808.pat7.png

@ImaginitivePear6493 appreciates @MiraculousWaves3694

MandyInnocentBunny August 6th, 2022

@GloriaD

Thank to the anonymous appreciation. Whoever it was, I would like to thank you. It means a lot. 🥺🥺🥺❤❤❤

Really touched 🥺❤

GloriaD May 25th, 2022

Beautiful graphics by @crang17

_1653491606.crang17 (1) ---- no-matter-what-happens-kara-is-always.jpg

@ListenerSoul appreciates @mikacv

crang17-3-1646575490_1653491758.Varying Cloud.jpg

@Fristo appreciates @VaryingCloud

GloriaD July 3rd, 2022

Hello everyone 😊 I'm back again to share more feedback that the Peer Appreciation Team has received through the forms 🌻

These words from different peers show how much our project has grown, how we continue doing a great job, through the efforts of all previous and current members of the team

Anonymous : "Thank you so much!"

@sweetPainting9097 : "A good initiative. Keep going ahead and all the best !!!"

@GoldenNest2727 : "I thank you for the opportunity to show my appreciate to another member. You guys put in a lot of hard work, too. Thank you for that!"

@ScarletEleonore : "It's a wonderful idea, I know it since I received an appreciation myself and I felt like the happiest person in the world. I really want to say thanks to my helpful listener friend."

@naturalhelper6843 : "It is good the way it is."

@healthestarstoday : "I think your initiative to appreciate listeners and members in absolutely wonderful and I would love to join your program sometime. Warmest wishes!"

@SleepyKitty96 : "I think this is such a beautiful way to lift our peers up and remind them how awesome they are :D"

@Feelicity08 : "In this Peer Appreciation Program I highly recommend and appreciate it. This can make someone life better and it can lifted the mood to positivity. 100/10 "

Thank you so much for sharing with us your views on our project and the team 💛

I appreciate all the members of our project 🌻 Thank you each and every one of you in helping to spread kindness and positivity in the community, and for spreading word about appreciating and communicating gratitude to others 😊

I can see that all the leaders, project agents, team members and check-in hosts are doing their best, thank you so much, and hugs to you all 💛

Tagging current PAT members:

@Fristo @bubblingBreeze14 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WarmLightXO @GoldenRuleJG @funnyZebra5328 @anjellyna @MelodyoftheOcean @mamtasha22 @gentleFox20 @ASilentBunny @Starlasky @JasmineFlower222 @Lou73 @LoveYouForInfinity @Reemhelpp @ThoughtfulBlossom

WarmLightXO July 3rd, 2022

@GloriaD And thank you, Gloria!

Much love to all who sent in their thoughts and appreciations <3

GloriaD August 1st, 2022

@WarmLightXO

I totally agree with you Light, its so nice of peers to take some time out and write to us what they think about the project and team 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 3rd, 2022

@GloriaD

Goodness, this is so wholesome. ❤ Thankyou for sharing, Gloria. 🌻

GloriaD August 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You're always welcome Sun 😊

GloriaD August 11th, 2022

There are some Quotes I saw in the Peer Appreciation Project, they are very meaningful and I would like to share them here as well, as a reminder for all of us 😊

_1660222957.oneliness for exuberantKite1525.jpg

Thinking in a positive way, and being grateful for the people, experiences, things in my life that have taught me a lot or have made me happy - That certainly has a positive impact on my feelings and the way I interact with myself and the environment 🌻

_1660223194.InquireWithin for ZenArashi.jpg

Setting boundaries can be very difficult, it definitely was difficult for me - however it was very helpful to practice it first with kind, understanding people who respect each other's boundaries and who encourage boundary setting 🌻

...... And some more 😊

_1660224233.Anonymous for vroomvrooom.png

This is certainly true, even a small act of kindness lights us up, makes us feel happy, hopeful and warm inside. I'm so thankful for the people who are kind to others - even if it may seem small to them, for the receiver, it may be really big 🌻

_1660224290.Anonymous for life30foryou.jpg

I love the example given in this quote, which is similar to 7cups' perspective of ''filling each others' cups with love and kindness'' ... I am so so thankful for each person in my life who has lighted the flame within me 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 11th, 2022

Aww such heart-warming words, thankyou for sharing, Gloria! ❤🌻

@GloriaD

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😊😊😊😊

GloriaD August 27th, 2022

I'm back again to share some more feedback here that was posted in the old form 😊 :

@ListenerSoul : "Wonderful team🌼🥰"

@Rommebai000 : "I think it’s great"

@Walker7957 : "Keep up the good work :)"

@orangutanfan1 : "i think the peer appreciation program is an amazing way to spread kindness!"

Anonymous : "It's really a great initiative, love the idea <3"

@Starlight73 : "This is a great idea, thank you for putting this together"

@Jayla24k : "ou guys do great like really great keep it up!"

@KindnessMatters2020 : "THANK YOU ALL!!!"

Thank you to all of you who have sent us feedback, we shall continue to spread positivity through our project, along with all of you as well 😊

I'm so proud of each and every one of our previous and current team members, thank you once again for putting your heart and efforts into our team, love you all 💛

Current team members : @Fristo @WarmLightXO @Sunishiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @Reemhelp @GoldenRuleJG @funnyZebra5328 @mamtasha22 @anjellyna @gentleFox20 @JasmineFlower222 @Lou73 @NicholasW @ArtemisStormWolf @CalmWaves3939 @magicalOcean594 @Jujubears @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @VerseArt @allnaturalbeYOUty @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MikaelaW

SirenOfSerenity August 28th, 2022

Wonderful job team mates! 🤗🤗🤗

September 3rd, 2022

1661482213_1662179697.undefined - Imgur.png

Adding to the gallery this beautiful note for @Estrellitaa from @WarmLightXO

September 3rd, 2022

1661087064_1662180052.Harsvin 2.jpg

Graphic art by @CalmWaves3939

Beautiful words from @calmsoulmeet for @Harsvin

calmsoulmeet September 3rd, 2022

@Fristo

Thanks to calmwaves for such creative post .

And thanks to fristo for posting it !!!!

September 3rd, 2022

_1662180840.WIN-20220715-15-59-32-Pro-1.jpg

Drawing by @sunnyLion4273

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 3rd, 2022

Aww this is beautiful, @sunnyLion4273 ❤

September 3rd, 2022

1657268993_1662181645.image.png

Graphic Art by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Words by @CalmCoral for @Ginevra962

Reliving this beautiful appreciation in the gallery thread!

Ginevra962 September 3rd, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you Coral. You really deserve the best life 💜🌹

Ginevra962 September 3rd, 2022

@Fristo

And thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for the beautiful graphics I could learn some from you ❤️☺️