Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Angelina's appreciation corner πŸ₯°

anjellyna January 9th, 2022

Hello everyone!! I can't say enough how much joy everyone on 7cups brings me. Here's my appreciation corner! You all deserve to be appreciated, even if you're not on this thread!

_1641754306.blanket catto 2.png

anjellyna OP January 9th, 2022

My first round of appreciations:

@callmerix - You were the first listener friend I ever made on 7cups, and we met by chance! I am so glad it happened, and I will never forget how cheerful and wonderful and passionate and kind you are. In the beginning, I felt quite alone by myself as a listener, and your positivity was amazing and it made me feel at home. I want to bring others the kind of happiness you brought me. I appreciate you πŸ’“ even though you suddenly disappeared after October 2021 ΰ²₯_ΰ²₯

@LavenderHere - When I feel anxious and stressed, the scent of lavender always helps calm me down. Likewise, when I was an inexperienced and hesitant baby listener, you were always there for me to provide my company, reassurance, resources, and practice chats. You got me to become verified, and I'm so glad for that! Plus, you're always respectful and professional in group chats while being fun! You are great and you certainly live up to your name, being an empathetic and kind person. In the past, I've always nommed your cookies, so it's my turn to give you some cookies of my own! πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ Now that I'm more experienced, I don't need as much guidance and we haven't talked in a while, but I am really thankful for you :D

@29amy - Helloo my co-host! You are the best LCI cohost I could ask for! Sometimes, not a lot of people attend our sessions, but it's always fun checking on each other :P you are super cute and cheerful. I love all the conversations we have together. Recently we've both been busy with school and holidays, but I treasure the small snippets of time I spend with you. Any session we host together is da bomb :)

Amy and Lav, I know that I've already submitted appreciations for you in the peer appreciation program forum thread - but I will appreciate you, always, again and again, and you can't stop me >:D Even when we're not talking, or I'm not making a forum post about you, you guys are always in my heart and I carry around the positivity you guys have planted in my life. You make my world more radiant and bright just by existing ^_^

29amy January 9th, 2022

@anjellyna

This is precious, Angie, you made me tear up! 😭 I enjoyed your presence in the chat, and when we host, I always have lots of fun! Let's hope that our school year can end peacefully 😜

LavenderHere January 10th, 2022

@anjellyna Aww this is sooooo sweet thank you so much for your appreciation, and I like the pun. *noms and shares cookies* Yay you are more independent but I'm here any time guidance is needed<3