Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Military or ex-military group

SleeplessVet August 5th

Hey fellow cuppers, a few of us were wondering if there was an interest in creating a military / ex military support room or chat room.. or community board, so we can discuss unique issues related to military service life. ?   This is just in the brainstorming phase, so we have no idea the best place to locate such a community or room etc..   Just wanted some feedback from fellow cup members vets.  Please let us know what you think.  Thanks.  

Tinywhisper11 August 13th

@SleeplessVet vetttttt ❤ hii hugs you tightly ❤ I missed you ❤

That's a great idea, I know there are many veterans here, and I believe it would really help you all out especially with the mental side of things ❤ probably best to try get a weekly pop up room, or forum thread going🤔 maybe cause we have the trauma room pop up over the weekend, maybe they could open it once/twice a week just got you veterans ❤  you'd have to ask a mod, they should be able to direct you to the right person to help you with this ❤  gives you a giant tiny hug ❤I love you ❤

SleeplessVet OP August 15th

@Tinywhisper11

Thanks!  Yes, I've seen and met a few here.  There was some talk about it, but it kind of withers on the vine.  A thread or forum area might be more sustainable.   Big Ol hug back at ya!  Hope to see you in a room sometime soon.

Tinywhisper11 August 15th

@SleeplessVet hugs ❤❤ I love you ❤

jesusredeemedme2425 August 15th

I’m not military, but I love this idea <3

jesusredeemedme2425 August 15th

Why not create posts? <3

uniqueGrace8272 August 16th

@SleeplessVet

first thing i wanna say is thank you so much for your service 🫡. Secondly, i think its a great idea. I would love to be a part of this project. i hope our community leaders  read this post and really consider it. 

Littlewind47 August 16th

Great idea. I was married to a Veteran. I think it would be most beneficial.