Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Help us bring more attention to Veterans Support!

Heather225 October 14th, 2022

We want to scale the Veteran Support category to build a space for everyone who's ever served in the military, or has family or loved ones who serve(d) to share resources, have safe discussions, and form community connections.

We need your help to tell us what you'd like to see.

Please take a moment to fill out this short survey

If you'd like to contribute content such as writing help guides, you'd like to lead group support discussions, or you've got some other ideas for how you'd like to be involved, please do let us know in your submission. The more hands on deck, the better this community will be! Thank you in advance.

juliak1968 October 15th, 2022

Hi Heather,

I'm a disabled VET but I don't have any content at the moment to add to your thread. Thanks for creating it! I will check back when I have some good information to add.

Blessings, Day

CyclingThroughLife September 30th, 2023

@juliak1968

Thank you for your service

NewYorker11 October 15th, 2022

@Heather225

my Uncle, my mom's second oldest brother, is a veteran of the Army of the United States of America, and i really appreciate this post and link to the survey! Our Veterans need our support and care.

philosophicalAcai7803 October 15th, 2022

Hi, I am a disabled vet. I don't know how much I could contribute. I'm not very good at keeping up. I'm kinda hit or miss right now.

CyclingThroughLife September 30th, 2023

@philosophicalAcai7803

Thank you for your service

CyclingThroughLife November 11th, 2023

This sub forum has been pretty quiet.  I am posting to bring it to the front on this veterans day.  I'm not sure how many of us are on the 7cups site in whole, but I am here and check it regularly.

I served in the 82nd Airborne from 1990 to 1998 in an Air Defense Battalion that supported the 505th infantry division.  I did one year in 2ID Korea from Sept 95 to Sept 96.  If you are a veteran and feel like you want to talk or share, please stop in and use this forum.  That what it is here for.  

Happy Veterans day and Thank you all for your service.