Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

oLIVE & sWIFTy’s positively amazing reminders for eachother

Enchanted2024 October 8th, 2022

This is a safe space for us to encourage each other and remind us of good times and that things get better soon and we never alone. We both da best and we both can do this!

Enchanted2024 OP October 8th, 2022

@OliveTree1728

hehe *infant olives and pickles and higgles to u*

you are da bestest friend ever and u are so so talented I am horrible at the recorder i rather balloon twisting XD!

they-hate-pickles-haters-gonna-hate.gif Lmaoooo this is usssss

@OliveTree1728

yessss LMAOOO That pepper pig 😳

all other people: cookie-cookies.gif

meanwhile us: pickles-old-lady.gif

olives-olive-oil.gif

Hehe

@OliveTree1728

oLIVE you are amazing dont forget that ever! hey incase no one has told u lately, I am so proud of you, i'm proud of you for pushing through everything that ur going through. you are so much stronger than you give urself credit for. And you are capable of doing anything in this world.... I believe in you. I love that thing i found and i am going to give it to u.

I am going to have big break from cups today i spiralled and hit hard last night so I need time to myself to cope and think over what I did and how i can better cope. I also has counseling tomorrow so i has to get in better state. I love you (friends way)

Enchanted2024 OP October 9th, 2022

@OliveTree1728

Higglesssssssssssss, i need distraction now XD so I here I am. u are the most amazingest human bean and i love uuuu (friends way) I am so so glad I met you and I wish i could send u something for Christmas XD

@OliveTree1728

LMAOOOOO you know me lol

@OliveTree1728

animation-roblox-duolingo.gif Just imagine it says English notes

@OliveTree1728

yessssssssssss loveeeee it soooo muchhhhnight-at-the-museum-ben-stiller.gif

Enchanted2024 OP October 11th, 2022

@OliveTree1728

Heyyyyy I missed uuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! I was having a rough day and had an early night 😮 went to sleep by 8:30 but logged off at 7:30. I had a headache so needed the rest and just needed to give myself a break from a lot of things :D. I am much better today andddddd tankuuuuuu for that hehe i love uuuu /friends way

Enchanted2024 OP August 8th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

HUgglessssss and picklessssss