Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

❤️ Love Overload Detected ❤️

justmeeva January 27th

hi all✨! i hope you’re doing okay! i wanted to share a little something with you. there was something happening in the teen support room today and it made my… probably life. basically, we had some awesome people there, and a love overload took place. so many messages got so many hearts, it felt like a field of love all around. it was so wholesome to look at, it made me happiest i’ve been in a while. i can’t keep it like that without thanking everyone. y’all have become my second family, no words can express how much i love everyone on here ❤️. you’ve helped me out so much, i’ve had so much fun, made so many memories, i have helped and been helped so so much. i’m so happy you’re here, i’m proud of you for trying, i’m happy you exist. 

the most hearts one message got was 6 hearts 😮🏆

y’all really are the reason for my happiness, the reason for my strength, the reason for my kindness, the reason for my trying. thank you thank you thank you 🩷. 

tagging the victims/causers/both of the event: (hope it’s okay)

@LoveMyMoonflowers @DarkerPlaces @Regan18 @TheRoachAkaNin @CommunityModIris @versatileCircle4710 @kateaala10 @Kenny0102

DarkerPlaces January 27th

Lol it was awesum 😆 im happy ur here eva its always hreat seeing u in the groups *hugs*

justmeeva OP January 27th

@DarkerPlaces

awe that’s such a nice thing to say, thank you ❤️! *hugs and gives a chocolate medal for being awesome🏅*

Yayyy choc medal 😋 lol ur awesum to 🙃 keep bein u eva 🙂

LoveMyMoonflowers January 27th

@DarkerPlaces

*pie faces rome* 💙

a little thank-you for the seven cookie crumbs you gave me yesterday xD

Lmao 𤣠haha ni that made me laugh lol

@DarkerPlaces

:') glad it did 💕

@justmeeva

evabuddybeaannn 🥺 omg this is so freaking sweet. And your so freaking sweet smh 🥺😭🤧 yesterday was so wholesome with all the hearts ahah 💕 it made me happy too. 💜 me happy you’ve found cupsies to be a safe space for you and that the hoomans here have become your second family 🥺💕 i appreciate you loads. 💕

we love you so much lovely. 💙 sending huggies if okay 💜

justmeeva OP January 27th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs ni friend* i’m very happy to have met you 🩷. i appreciate you too so so much, you always somehow know how to make me feel better, no matter what you say. i’m very thankful for you 💕

*gives the world’s best chocolate for the world’s best ni 🍫*

@justmeeva 

yay thank you 💕 *noms*

versatileCircle4710 January 30th

evaaaaa!

hehe it was one of the most wholesome experience of my life 😂❤️

n you're so sweet!

im really happy n grateful i met such awesome people like yall n can call them my friends!

thank you for being here n putting a smile on everyone's faces <3333

justmeeva OP January 30th

@versatileCircle4710

circleeee

i’m happy to be called your friend :0 🩷

and thank you for what you said, it’s very sweet :) ❤️

BelovedMe January 30th

@justmeeva

It’s heartwarming to know that you’ve found a community where you feel loved, supported, and appreciated. It’s amazing how much of an impact a supportive community can have on our lives. Keep spreading the love and positivity! 💖

free2118 January 30th

awww i wish i was in the load overload i love youuuuuuuuuuuu thoooooooooo ð©·