Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am grateful I did meditation and yoga today

seashell145 April 1st

I felt so fresh afterwards. I realized how anxious I was before when after the meditation, I was hearing the birds clearly. 

@seashell145

Aw I love hearing the birds too, its such a lively sound. 😇

Good to hear you felt more relaxed after meditating and doing yoga.

Are you a regular at these? What kinda atmosphere usually helps you feel calm enough to meditate?💛

seashell145 OP April 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I've been doing yoga and meditation for the past 7 years, pretty regular, often get into slump. I do it in my room sometimes, recently started to do outside. 

Are you a regular in yoga and meditation too?

@seashell145

Oh wow 7 is huge, a little slumpy slumps here and there are more than understandable, the fact that you bounce back is what matters more, I think. So way to go, you. Ooh and outside is nice, I think, I'd prefer a more natural setting for me. 

Nope, not a regular, more like an occasional beginner, hope to get more regular at it though. 

seashell145 OP April 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yoga started during Covid, in 2020. Meditation in 2017. I forgot to mention. Thank you for your supportive words! I hope you can do them if you're interested. Lots of love <3

@seashell145

Ooh that's nice to know and yessss, I am vvv interested hehe. Specially in meditation, I've been trying to start slow with the 5-10 minute mindfulness exercises and those are pretty amazing so far, hopefully will expand and be more regular along the way. Thanks soooo much. Much love your way as well.❤

seashell145 OP April 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm glad you're doing 5-10 minute meditations! I enjoy them very much, you're already doing well. You're welcome <3

@seashell145

animated-text.gif

Muse4apoem April 30th

I’ve been doing yoga for 2 years now I learned from a class at my gym at work. Do you meditate on your own or watch YouTube videos? I’ve looked up yoga with Adriana she’s pretty good. Restorative yoga is really great for anxiety and I heard there are certain poses that help relieve anxiety. Actually I should make a thread about it maybe people might like it?

ZhuyuDong May 1st

That great to hear that! @seashell145