Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This is the first time that I will be posting something like this..

pinkMap6575 May 15th

Being 17 feels like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders, especially lately. Losing 19,000 pesos to online gambling has left me feeling lost and hopeless. The money wasn't just mine—it was from my aunt, who has always been there for me. Now, I'm drowning in regret and guilt. The thought of disappointing my aunt and mom weighs on me like a ton of bricks, and it's pushed me to consider endinġ it all. But I can't bear the thought of my family finding out about this mess, adding to their worry and disappointment. The anxiety is suffocating, but deep down, I know that suicide isn't the answer. So, I'm reaching out for help, hoping to find a way out of this darkness…

toughTiger6481 May 15th

@pinkMap6575

Is gambling a problem for you?  has something like this happened before.

When we make any sort of mistake in any form being honest and admitting it although scary is always less damaging then trying to hide or conceal or make up reasons to hide from what has happened.   will they be disappointed maybe but they would be devastated if you did something rash like hurt yourself worried about disappointing them. This is a growth moment ... accept you lost.... think about ways to make money not trying to win it back.... and know you can face any mistake coming your way.