Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This is my Life Journey so far (I'm 16)

TheArtistSystem May 22nd

!Tw's for this: S/A S/H Early childhood trauma!⚠ you have been warned! 

The first 12 months of life were hard.I was born the Size of an adult's hand I was in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) this was 2007 so we did not have the technology we have now.. something very sweet though me and my twin were in the same hospital as our adopted dad (we love him shout out to ya dad!!)he was in a motorcycle accident earlier that year. but after we were discharged we were not cared for and were S/A'd by our birth father.. we're no longer in their care thankfully! but after a while we were saved by our grandmother Ethel may she rest in peace, but she saved us and my grandfather toby and her raised us for the first 2 years of our life then she passed away unexpectedly.. I miss you! I was adopted in 2010 so its been 13 years with this family (I was 3 when I was adopted) not much happened until I was around 11, COVID-19 hit and that was a crap show in its own right.. after all of that having to deal with a toxic boyfriend (now ex) and self-harm and other things that come along with that.. fast forward to now I'm 16 gonna be 17 in Dec happy as I can be right now and just typing on 7 cups sharing my story with you guys! so thanks for reading this take care be safe 
-Noah 

JerryYao May 26th

@NoahAnimates Sorry to hear your tough life story, and it must have been a difficult life for you. I hope that you can keep a positive attitude towards your life and appreciate the family members who are supporting you. they really have put a lot of their hearts on you. Wish you enjoy your life!

TheArtistSystem OP May 26th

@JerryYao 

thank you for the kind words that means a lot to me and i'm grateful for my family