Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Official Start of Mental Health Awareness Month on 7 Cups! 🌟

CheeryMango May 1st

May marks the beginning of something truly special – Mental Health Awareness Month! 🎗️ Here at 7 Cups, we believe in the power of support, understanding, and compassion. As we embark on this significant journey together, let us reaffirm our commitment to mental health awareness, advocacy, and destigmatization.

To kick off this month-long event, let's break the ice with a question that brings us closer as a community:

🌿What's one self-care practice that always brings a smile to your face, no matter how challenging the day has been? Share your go-to self-care ritual with us! 🌿

Throughout May, we will unite as a community to uplift, educate, and empower one another. Together, we'll shine a light on the importance of mental well-being and continue our mission to make mental health support accessible to all.

Here's how you can get involved:

1. Share Your Story: Your experiences matter. Whether you've overcome challenges or are still on your journey, your story can inspire and support others. Share your experiences with mental health on our forums or through private chats.
  2. Join Our Group Discussions and Forum Posts: Engage in meaningful conversations about mental health topics that matter to you.
  3. Spread Awareness: Share resources, articles, and inspirational quotes across the site.
  4. Support Each Other: Remember, you are never alone on this journey. Reach out to fellow members for support, encouragement, and solidarity. Together, we can create a safe and nurturing environment for everyone.

Thank you for being a part of our vibrant and caring community. Let's make this Mental Health Awareness Month one to remember as we continue to prioritize mental health, support, and healing.

There is still lots of space if you would like to host a group discussion or post a forum post on any of the available topics. Click here for more information on how you can participate!

calmMango9611 May 1st

@CheeryMango Meditations and mindfulness. Listening to music. Deep breathing exercises.

GM876 May 2nd

Listening to music and journaling

Heather225 May 2nd

come on everybody this is our month! let's goooooo

covid-covid19.gif

AsterLight2024 May 3rd

Listening to Christian playlist while doing my skincare and face masks

Antonio7Cups May 3rd

@CheeryMango  

Yayy!

mental-health-awareness-mental-health-action-day.gif

christyparks420 May 3rd

For me it would have to be listening to EDM music or watching Dhar Mann (or something similar like Totally Studios or AmoMama) videos to make me feel good about myself.

I've also been here years ago but recently came back yesterday. Needing some overdue mental health care and can't afford none on a fixed disability income.

Hope things will be different since the 8 years.