Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

August 22nd, 2020

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: LittleSoftHeart
Date: August 22nd, 2020

PowerfulHeart66 August 27th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: PowerfulHeart66
Date: 8/27/2020

August 28th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Mirage8882
Date: 28 Aug 2020

September 1st, 2020

I will pledge to the nami oath I will do my best

briegeh September 1st, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: briegeh
Date: 09/01/2020

AnthonyNW29 September 2nd, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: AnthonyNW29
Date: 02/09/2020

hopebeyondpain September 16th, 2020

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias

I willl encourage acceptance and understanding.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognise when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI community for help.

Signed: hopebeyondpain
Date: 16/09/20

KatieTheWingedOne September 17th, 2020

I, Katie, pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

Signed: katieTheBigRockOne

Date: 17/09/2020

KatieTheWingedOne September 17th, 2020

@Kate hey I'm Katie I recently completed the course and took the oath, I'm excited to learn more !

GreyStar751 September 20th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kit (GreyStar751)
Date: 20/09/2020

Ashert September 22nd, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ashert
Date: 22/09/2020

CompassionateDreamer8522 September 24th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: CompassionateDreamer8522
Date: 9/24/20

RealisticVision September 29th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: RealisticVision
Date: 09/28/2020

SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie September 30th, 2020

MY NAMI OATH

Signed: SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie
Date: 30/09/2020

sarakang January 13th, 2021

NAMI OATH

Signed: sarakang
Date: 13/01/2021

PuggyBearJade October 2nd, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: PuggyBearJade
Date: 02/10/2020

Jude10 October 7th, 2020

NAMI Oath �

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. �

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. �

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. �

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. �

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. �

I will encourage acceptance and understanding. �

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. �

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. �

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. �

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. �

Signed: jude10
Date: 10/7/2020

Alyx05 October 9th, 2020

I agree to the NAMI Oath.

Alyx05

10/8/2020

Definitive October 11th, 2020

Signed: Definitive
Date: October 11, 2020

specialSnow9454 October 12th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. �

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. �

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. �

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. �

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. �

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. �

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. �

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. �

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. �

Signed: specialSnow9454

Dated: 10/12/2020

GalaxyForLife October 17th, 2020

NAMI Oath �

Signed: � GalaxyForLife

Date: 09/16/2020

cuteOrange213 October 17th, 2020

NAMI Oath
I pledge to support NAMI’s mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.
I will educate, advocate and listen to others’ experiences without judgement or bias.
I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.
I believe that no one should mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.
Signed: cuteOrange213
Date: 17/10/2020

October 17th, 2020

Agreed to everything here

starryskies108 November 3rd, 2020

@Kate

Signed: Starryskies108

Date: 3rd Nov '20

Asi1 November 14th, 2020

Hi @Kate

I cant find the NAMI community and where to introduce myself can anyone redirect me

kindheartedWords6803 November 14th, 2020

NAMI Oath � I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. � I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. � I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. � I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. � I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. � I will encourage acceptance and understanding. � When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. � I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. � I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. � I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. � Signed:kindheartedwords6803 � Date: 14/11/2020�

sia1325 November 15th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: sia1325
Date: 15/11/2020

Ines1229 November 29th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath �

Signed: Ines1229
Date: 11/29/2020

Coffeelover25 December 15th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath �

Signed: coffeelover25
Date: 12/15/2020

December 15th, 2020

@Kate

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

Signed: Mishi1053
Date: 15th December 2020

James77789 December 17th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath �

Signed: James
Date: 12/17/2020

mxmes December 20th, 2020

@Kate

NAMI Oath �

Signed: mxmes
Date: 12/20/2020

DSan0820 December 20th, 2020

NAMI Oath

Signed: DSan
Date: 12/18/2020

joyfulWings3278 December 29th, 2020

NAMI Oath �

Signed: @joyfulWings3278
Date: 12/29/2020

Kieran000 January 2nd, 2021

@Kate

NAMI OATH -

Signed: kieran000
Date: 2/01/2021

becca2002 January 3rd, 2021

Signed: � becca2002
Date: � 03/01/2021

matchalatte123 January 8th, 2021

@Kate

Signed: matchalatte123
Date: 8/01/21

LilacKalypso9 January 10th, 2021

@Kate

Signed: LilacKalypso9 💜
Date: 10/01/2020

AliceRose27 January 13th, 2021

NAMI Oath �

Signed: AliceRose27
Date: 13/01/2021

71Reply

LaurenJSE January 16th, 2021

Signed: Lauren
Date: 01/16/2021