Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What to do?

samd136 April 3rd, 2017

I've been struggling with what to do in my love life, my work life, with my family. Nothing seems right anymore. A lot of the time I want to pack up and leave everything behind and start over somewhere new and as a new me. The new me being less afraid, more outgoing, just be better in all the ways I think need to be changed. I'm comfortable where I am but yet I still think things needs to change. I want different opportunities and challenges but it's hard for me to get up and just go do it.

colourfulSpring22 April 4th, 2017

@samd136, hey, I am so sorry you are going through this. The fact that you want to change something is motivation, my friend. Take a small step. Don't think about tomorrow, do something that makes you happy today, so it will help you move forward. It will get better. I wish you the very best.

samd136 OP April 4th, 2017

@colourfulSpring22

I appreciate that very much! Thank you! 😊😊

crimsonMelon8700 April 8th, 2017

Do something that makes you happy.

@samd136 your beauiful time to shine will come, the sky maybe dark but you will stand out for all the right reasons

frankStrings680 May 19th, 2017

@samd136 Hello!! I understand you because I have felt like that, but just try to do something that makes you happy, you will realize that sometimes life is so much easier than we think