Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This is confusing

plumHuman7913 June 21st

Has anyone ever become laser focused on old memories with people who are no longer in your life. from childhood to now. I can't stop thinking about friendships that crashed and burned and I truly feel physically sick over all of them. I am replaying a lot of repressed memories and thinking about what I could have and should have done differently. 

I don't currently have any friends and that doesn't help. It's hard to believe there were times In my life where I had a normal and happy social life and now none of those people even remember me.

Apologies in advance if I have misused this space.

toughTiger6481 June 25th

@plumHuman7913

The problem in looking back is we tend to make it out to be better then it was... i had friends i thought were solid yet in time i have not heard from many and lost contact... re creating a connection is in some ways harder then meeting new people.

I treat new people and situations as a learning experience or lesson.

Embrace each opportunity as a possible great friendship beginning to bloom.  it is not your fault that friendships end maybe it was just the end of that story line... i once was fed up felt like i was going no where asked the universe to give me new guides or people to help me find my path ... i got a new job and met whole different type of co-worker learned more about life then if i had stuck in same group of people i had worked with for a decade... embrace new open your life to the next story line friends will come or people who will add something to your life.