Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

People

WeeWoosytem November 7th, 2023

constantly feel like everyone is against me. 

and I can't stand seeing people in close relationships because it makes me afraid that I won't have that

I constantly worry... about how people hate me... and what if they're right

what if I should be hated...

there's gotta be a reason people don't like me...

...right?

Mya000 November 8th, 2023

@jaxxym245 I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but I'm here to listen and offer some support. It's not uncommon for people to have moments of self-doubt and feel like others are against them. However, it's important to remember that our thoughts and emotions can sometimes distort our perception of reality.

First and foremost, it's essential to recognize that self-doubt and worrying about others' opinions can be tough to handle. It can be beneficial to talk to a psychologist about these feelings to gain a deeper understanding of what's causing them and how to cope with them effectively.

It's also important to know that you deserve love and connection just as much as anyone else. Close relationships can take time to develop, and it's okay to have concerns, but it doesn't mean you should be hated. Often, we can be our harshest critics.

If you ever need someone to talk to or if you have more thoughts to share, feel free to reach out. You're not alone, and there are people who care and want to support you 😊

WeeWoosytem OP November 8th, 2023

@Mya000

thanks