Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New challenges, but stuck in a loop at the same time.

TruthSpilling22 February 5th, 2015

I don't even know where to start. For one thing, I'm just off today. I have been all week. I had an incredibly tough session with my psychiatrist, and expressed to her how much I thought I should have gotten over my anxiety from an accident I was in a couple years ago. It's kind of spiraled into social anxiety to the point where I struggle to make and keep friends and keep a job.

I feel like giving up, because it's exhausting.
I have a job interview today, but I'm nervous about that, too.

I feel like my life is in a loop. I was looking for a job this time last year, too, and I didn't stay in my previous job for even an entire year. I don't want to be that person, but I don't know what else to do.

I feel really lonely, and I want someone to be there for me, but I feel like I'm the one holding everyone else up. One friend broke up with her boyfriend, and so I held her and made her cupcakes and talked to her.
I'm not holding it against people for going through a hard time. It's not their fault. I just wish someone was there for me. And not someone who's long distance, I want someone nearby. I just don't have that right now.

I'm kind of sick right now so I don't have much energy, but I can feel the anxiety wriggling around trying to break loose, and I'm almost done fighting the urge to give up. It's some really powerful stuff.

I am going to go read my Bible and pray right now, because I know that God is holding me and loves me no matter what, and I should talk to Him. I'd also like some human contact too, you know?

Love you all.

River

TruthSpilling22 OP February 5th, 2015

I knew I forgot to saysomething. I also had a really bad dream last night that'sweighing me down today. I've struggled with self harm for a couple years, but have done really well the last couple weeks. Last night I had a dream that I viciously cutmyself all over...on my head, my neck, my arms and legs and torso...it really is bothering me. And the people in my dream screamed at me for doing it and I felt really attached.