Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Emotional

tealChestnut6477 January 8th, 2023

I've had emotions just bottled up for awhile and I've felt like crying for the longest. I'm not sure how to release it before I end up snapping instead.

innateJoy9602 January 8th, 2023

@tealChestnut6477

Perhaps writing or talking about it with someone could help release it. Or anything that usually helps you in these instances. <3 Crying is also okay! Sending hugs💜

tealChestnut6477 OP January 15th, 2023

@innateJoy9602 I finally ended up releasing last night with crying, writing, and reading it to my friends

spongbobishappy January 8th, 2023

@tealChestnut6477

I am inviting you to the Sharing Circle Chat room where you can talk / share with

other members of 7Cups.com !! 😊

axelslittlespace00 January 8th, 2023

im going through the same thing, i snap at people but just inside im hurting and want to be loved but no one would ever love me because im mean

creativeLion1989 January 8th, 2023

@tealChestnut6477 I have been were you are right now. In fact, I bottled things up so much that I had a burnout eventually. Please, please consider: 1. You are fine! You are perfect the way you are! Your emotions and feelings are also normal, you are a human being! 2. Don't "fight" your emotions. Especially with negative feelings like anger, sadness etc we try to push them away since they are "bad". But: What you resist persists! When you are feeling sad or angry or upset: Let it out! Allow yourself to feel these feelings :) 3. Find outlets like others suggested talking to a person, joining a group chat, creating art, scream into a pillow, cry it out, write it out, listen to music that matches what you are feeling to help you letting it out... Feelings are like clouds, they come - and they pass. Just go through them instead of trying to supress them. That would be my advice :)

tealChestnut6477 OP January 8th, 2023

@creativeLion1989 I'm not trying to fight it it just seems like if I try releasing it, my body unintentionally fights it

creativeLion1989 January 9th, 2023

@tealChestnut6477 Ahhh, thank you for your explanation! I understand. Hm! Do you think this is because it just hurts so badly to feel these feelings, aka is it too intense?

tealChestnut6477 OP January 9th, 2023

@creativeLion1989 I'm not sure but I'm scared that if it doesn't release soon I'll end up snapping

independentHuman7043 January 8th, 2023

Same I have a difficulty to mage my emotions. So I’m keeping everything to myself and pretend that everything is ok. But I’m not ok. I hope you find a way to manage your emotions.

tealChestnut6477 OP January 9th, 2023

@independentHuman7043 thank you and you too

tealChestnut6477 OP January 15th, 2023

I finally ended up releasing last night between crying, writing, and reading it to my friends