Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

really down with the weather (is this how you say it?)

bubbleField9847 February 11th, 2023

this is one of those days that i feel really lonely and absolutely hopeless. It feels like my life has been spiralling out of control since after i was 19 years of age (i'm 26 now) and i'm practically living in the past since the present is so difficult to wade through. I don't have any friends irl, just online because there seems to be a pattern in my behaviour that ultimately drives them away. And i put all the effort that i can in my relationships, but apparently it ain't enough and it hurts so *** much there are days i really can't take it. Fortunately i'm in therapy and i can discuss these things with my therapist, but the hole in my soul still remains and i want to expand my horizons, so to speak.

In the end, if you feel lonely as well and with an ''hole'' in your soul you can dm me no problem, i'd be happy to know you... and maybe, with some words of encouragement, we can both find solace.

See you around!

pain-painful.gif

sunnyWriting4806 February 11th, 2023

@bubbleField9847

Hey there, thanks for sharing that with us. It must be a really difficult situation dealing with this loneliness and pain for a long time since the past. Hope that you're able to work through it and in your words expand your horizons. Keep strong, we're rooting for you.

404NF February 13th, 2023

Hello, I am constantly struggling with some relationship issues. I care a lot about what other people think of me, which often leads to me not being so good in relationships. I'm glad you're slowly getting better. Sometimes to experience nature and do something you like may be able to fill the hole in your soul. I hope you can get better and better.