Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

for all the people who think there ugly.

nightshade21 January 22nd

first off lets stop all the hate in the world OK whats the definition of ugly? What makes someone ugly? IN a society that tell us how we must look and dress and be its easy for someone not to feel in the loop to feel like they aren't free to the point where it becomes hard to even look in the mirror or take a selfie while crying and screaming inside how many hours have we spent criticizing our bodies and faces every detail that makes us unique a word we useΒ  to cover up the insecurities and a word society uses to make the outcast not feel so out of place it feels almost fake when mostly everyone we see looks and dress the same the most beautifulΒ  and handsome are the ones who get noticed it can be a pain to wonder why we weren't given different quilt's and why we cant be like the rest we hear why makeup is the best and what routine will trim us down and have people bow at are feet for becoming part of a cycle that leaves everyone becoming superficial and in need of recognition in need of hearing words of approval and not of removal were divide but not between beautiful and ugly its between confident and low self esteem so please if you are reading this stop calling people ugly in my eyes no one is ugly there always going to one person who is gonna find you beautiful so always keep a smile on your face because there to much hate in this world so let's please stop all the hate πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

@nightshade21

Awww what a sweet-heart you are, Travisssss, thank youu for sharing.πŸ’›

I feel the quote "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" makes a lot of sense, it's so much about perception and acceptance.

Lol maybe ugliness lies in the eyes of the beholder too. Who even knowswwzzzz?!Β  ;)Β 

Yusss, everyone's beautiful the way they are and nooo one should make us feel otherwise, but some do try very hard and are often successful at it, so I guess we can continue trying even harder to remind ourselves and others, that it's so much more about being just "pretty".Β 

Be pretty kind,Β 

Be pretty thoughtful,Β 

Be pretty caring,

Be pretty confident,

Be pretty sweet,

And the list goes onnnn but the best kind of "pretty" always remains..... *drum rolls*Β 

Being pretty much *youuu*.Β 

good-morning-youre-beautiful.gif

nightshade21 OP January 24th

yes that's exactly what I was trying to say everyone is beautiful in every wish way thanks for understanding this and I hope everyone sees it this way as well I love you sun keep being you πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›the-unknown-entities-quote.gif@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Tinywhisper11 January 24th

@nightshade21 I think everyone is beautiful too ❀ but it's hard to call my self beautiful. Glad to have you back travis ❀

nightshade21 OP January 25th

hey your the most beautiful girl ive seen so dont say that and im glad to be back to i love you tiny and dont you forget it lolπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›@Tinywhisper11