Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

~ Your therapy matters💚☕️ What's yours?

NickyYayUwU April 13th

Everyone has their own way to escape from anxiety or simply a way to fulfill empty moments with something he/she enjoys, like cleaning a room, having a fancy shower, reading books in a certain aesthetic, and ect...with the so called therapy. (it cn turn into a habit too🤭)

What's your therapy? ☕️🌇

I'll tell you mine in the meanwhile. My therapy is :

- Having fancy showers and drown myself into the most fragrant cosmetics/shampoo's

- Skincare

- As a car enthusiast, I LOVE cars. I really enjoy car shows, movies, and f1 too ♡

- Organising books and getting ready for study/ buy more stationery items that I need (it really relaxes me to go shopping books, stationery or simply other things I need/like)

- Making a "rewind" of the day : on a notebook, I write down every day how I felt during the day, what happened and what made me uncomfortable if there was something so I can see what I need to work on. Next thing I do is also put a motivative quote to always give me force and motivation.

@NickyYayUwU

Good to see you again, Nicky, and yay you're back with another amazing post!

Those are such therapeutic activities, things that bring us comfort and joy are so so important! 

I love the therapeutic effect that showers and skincare have too.🥰

Something else I find therapeutic sometimes is journaling (been a while since I sat down and did it though oops), walking while listening to music and other times just laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling! XD

NickyYayUwU OP April 14th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It's soo good to see you again too!!! (Also thx for the compliment referred to the post, I really appreciate it too hahaha)

I find journaling very cool and relaxing. I've seen many people on YouTube shorts do it and it really seems so interesting, but unfortunately I don't have enough time and those stationary items..but sometimes I use post-it's to make something similar in my notebook. 🤭

@NickyYayUwU

Of course.💗

Aw hey, I don't think we need those fancy-ish equipment to start with hehe, it's defo fun though. I'm more old-school so I just prefer pen and paper for journaling. Hope you get to try as well, if you'd like and can create some time for it.🤗