Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Weird New things

LunaKat26 June 28th, 2023

Idk, it’s really weird when you are the older sibling, like I’ve got no education on anything related to growing and changing and I surely am too scared to Google it or something. So then I end up finding out about things. I didn’t know a period existed until 2 days before mine started. And then the white thing too- like didn’t know until almost a year after it started. Idk. I make sure my sibling knows all of this well before lol. Cause for me these things happen and idk what was going on- like I got so scared, all of that. You know the regular “I’m 11 I can barely use google what in the world is going on” sorta thing back then, now it’s still like that, but I really wouldn’t want to find out from searching up stuff. So it ends up just asking from people. What sometimes happens tho is with friends, they say something and ur like “what’s that” and it’s this kind of “ehhhh you’re too innocent, let’s say it means you get a… cookie?” Like I’m not stupid enough to believe that, but sure let’s play along then! And then when someone online actually informs you about things… like wow- scary but also good to know. Friendly reminder to never click on links tho- sometimes the person sending didn’t even mean for you to see that but ended up not checking the entire photo… yea not very nice view. Idk. Just weird that things happen and I don’t even know about them. Like I don’t know why they happen or what it means or anything. Lol. Tbh you know how growing and changing units are in different grades? I didn’t finish one of them cause of covid (was doing online that year and they didn’t want to teach it virtually) , and the other didn’t get to do cause I was sick the whole week. Honestly sorta glad that I didn’t have to learn any of it cause I feel like it would be awkward, but hey now I get to be the innocent one who is just clueless about what’s going on. Lol

Linognathus June 28th, 2023

Haha you’re opposite of me then. I love knowing new things I’d google everything that ever cross my mind, no matter how gross it is. I’d pretend like I don’t know about it when someone asks me thing about it tho. So theyd think I’m innocent. But I love learning things, reading things, asking things. My curiosity are limitless. I’m just a big nerd I guess.

LunaKat26 OP June 28th, 2023

@Linognathus wow- aren’t things like somehow scary tho? But it’s good that you love to learn and read about it!!!

It is scary! Like when I first know about intercourse when I was a young girl I think it would be painful and scary like egh someone penetrating me? Isnt that sounds scary?? I remember at that time I thought I would stay virgin forever 😂

@Linognathus isn’t it like painful and scary to do that tho? Cause I’ve been told it is- but idk. Finding out about it when you were young must’ve sucked

I’m quite conservative so I was a virgin until I get married. The first time was painful, I think it takes the fifth time to be not painful. It was scary but quite exciting bcz I’m curious and also the tension makes it fun fun hahah. Especially when you’re doing it with someone you love, watching them

enjoying it is quite satisfying in itself :)

@Linognathus ohhh that’s very cool then! First few times don’t seem like they would be very good tho

@LunaKat26 but then it makes me wonder why so many people into it, so I read on it and learn about anatomy, nerves, hormones, primal urge as human, The more we know then the less scary it would be. At least for me la

Actually we human are scared of things that we don’t know. Alien, ghosts, deaths, they are all mysterious, which make it scary. We scared of something white flying in the dark night sky. But when we know it just a flying white owl, we’re not scared anymore.

Something new to mind might be scary, but when we learn more into it it will become less scary. Different races are scary when we don’t know them and believed in stereotypes. But when we learn more about them, they’ll become less scary :)

I said that’s the power of knowledge! 😆 (told ya I’m a big nerd hahah)

@Linognathus ohhh, yea it would make sense that we would be less scared after we learn about it. Though sometimes it still ends up being scary just cause you don’t know how it would happen and feel and you can’t really do anything about it

@LunaKat26 Oh I understand what you mean. There are things within our control and outside of control. Like knowing animals are getting extinct, trees are reducing and earth are getting warmer each year we’re doomed is scary and we can’t do much about it. I mean there’s only so much we can do as only an individual.

It is scary, and knowing about it but can’t do much about it is frustrating. For my sanity usually I just believe that ignorance is a bliss. What could happen will happen, all we could do is to at least have plan of what to do when that happen

When things are out of our control, it is scary. Like taking roller coaster. We can’t control the roller coaster so anything could happen and it’s scary. The thoughts of anything that could possibly happen is scary. But that doesn’t mean we cannot enjoy the ride. What we can do is just to let go of control and enjoy the flow

@Linognathus yea, I agree with that

@LunaKat26 what are you scared of though? Care to share some examples? I’m sorry if I talked (write) too much 😅

@Linognathus well like a lot of the growing up things, like feelings and stuff and wanting to do stuff, like idk I’m saying stuff so much but hopefully you sorta get what I mean! And nope you don’t talk too much!