Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired

marine88 July 18th, 2023

I'm tired of myself and my flaws, I've lost lots of friends i think it's because of I'm a bad person. I wish i can just disappear. I'm a burden to everyone and a fauiler. I'll never achieve anything. What should i do with myself?

Yougotmyback July 19th, 2023

Hi!

That sounds really difficult.

However, I want you to know that you're not a burden and making mistakes is totally human! ❤️

Instead of disappearing, probably this time what you need the most is to show up for yourself.

Negative self-talk can have a huge impact on us. We start believing in how we talk to ourselves.

You can still get back to life again.

Failures are a part of life. If you want to achieve something then this is a sign to pick yourself up. You are stronger than this. If you feel tired then take rest but don't stop. 🌱

Talking about losing people. It's okay to feel lost and confused sometimes. I want to tell you that it doesn't define your future. Only you have the power to change it by taking actions in your present. Life is not over yet! 💞

You got this! I hope you find some positivity and motivation here. 💛✨

You can talk to listeners or join member community group and forums to share your journey everyday. It won't be easy but it's worth it.

Sending hugs. 🌸

WhiteAura9 3 days ago

@marine88

It sounds like you’re feeling deeply overwhelmed and burdened by a sense of worthlessness and failure. It’s incredibly painful to feel like you’re a burden and to question your own value, especially when you’re dealing with the loss of friends and struggling with self-perception.

Feeling tired of yourself and your flaws is a sign of intense self-criticism and emotional exhaustion. It’s important to recognize that these feelings, while very real, do not define your worth or your potential. You are not a burden; you are a person experiencing a difficult period, and your feelings of being a failure are part of what you’re going through right now, not who you are.

When you say you wish you could disappear, it reflects a deep sense of hopelessness and a need for relief from the pain you’re feeling. It’s crucial to acknowledge that these feelings are valid and deserve attention. It’s okay to feel this way, but it’s also important to find ways to address these emotions constructively.

Consider focusing on small, manageable steps that might help you feel better. This could include setting small goals that are achievable and celebrating your progress, no matter how minor it may seem. It can also be helpful to engage in activities or hobbies that bring you even a small amount of joy or satisfaction, which can provide some relief and a sense of accomplishment.

Remember that the loss of friends and the feeling of being a burden do not reflect your true worth or your potential for future connections and achievements. Everyone has value, and sometimes our self-perception can be clouded by temporary struggles. Allow yourself the space to acknowledge these feelings while also nurturing the understanding that you are capable of growth and change.

You are deserving of kindness, both from others and yourself. It’s important to be compassionate towards yourself and to recognize that you’re in a difficult place right now, but that doesn’t mean you are beyond hope or change. Your feelings matter, and taking small steps towards self-care and self-compassion can help guide you through this challenging time.