Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The stress of time, body and mind

jetm0t0 November 10th, 2023

I am posting here since I was just talking to a listener that turned out to be a scammer asking every inappropriate question so I reported them. That's a bummer, but anyways It feels like my body and my health is on the decline. I have been somehow single for 20 years, and I haven't ever stopped looking. I have some legal stress with a pending expungement soon, and I just don't know how to solve my problems.
I feel like I am super smart at least, still getting A's in math classes but I keep hearing women say I look attractive and yet nothing happens or no one is "that" interested in me. I had a bad start with another girl over 10 years ago and still feel abuse and trigger points when women do certain things. I could really use an expungement like now, but unfortunately I think the court is piled up with criminal cases, and that means I will be served last and I don't know when that "last" is since crime is high right now. 
It's hard to be positive and shut out my own negative thoughts but I think I have CFS or some other issue like pre-diabetes. I can fall asleep at 2pm now and I'm always tired. I feel like a zombie that can't be happy. I was losing hope here and there with my relationship issues and now it's added on even more with my recent decline in health. I may go to the doctor tomorrow since I am pretty sure my waitlist should have called my name by now on a potential cardiologist.
Is there a step I should take, what issue would you address?

walkalot November 11th, 2023

Wow, this is a lot. If there is anything I would focus on in your shoes, it's trying to stay physically healthy. This is going to feed positively into all other areas. You might trying walking everyday, which can usually be helpful for anyone and any body type.

jetm0t0 OP November 14th, 2023

Thank you! I am doing ok today. Turns out over the weekend I had bad stomach flare ups and couldn't tell until sunday/monday when it was gone. I called to confirm my appointment is in some form of moving forward.

walkalot November 15th, 2023

Great. Hope it works out. I will keep checking on this thread

jetm0t0 OP January 5th

@walkalot So good news! I got a hearing date the first week of Feb. Hoping I get it all behind me. Doctor wise I am still waiting to be seen.

walkalot January 5th

@jetm0t0

That's great, Jet. Thanks for the update.

jetm0t0 OP June 5th

@walkalot That hearing got pushed back for about 6 months or more...It got denied. But the judge did say he saw some good in me, and some improvements and it's likely he will approve it the next time. Now I understand it's not how fast you can get out of the system or how much a hero you think you can be. You just have to get out of it period. lol.

walkalot June 6th

@jetm0t0

Bummer, but I'm glad that you got positive feedback. Keep me updated, okay?

jetm0t0 OP June 6th

@walkalot Ya ty