Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Taylor and Navy's space

navyAcai8433 July 5th, 2023

Hey @TaylorCaress03 this is our space to chat and connect. Hope you like it! For starters, how is your day going and is there anything you want to share with me right now? ❤️

TaylorCaress03 July 5th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Hey! My day has gone fairly well so far. I've mainly been just trying to chill in my room. I have a huge event coming up that I'm going to next week that I'm trying prepare myself for in advance. What about you? How are you doing?

navyAcai8433 OP July 5th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 glad you've been spending time to rest. It's been quite the same for me, in my room and chilling, watching some movies! What event is this? Good luck on preparations 😊

TaylorCaress03 July 5th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Ooo what movies? It is a weeklong camp at the beach. I went last year, and it was fun. It's definitely very hard though. Quite draining. And my leader talked to my parents (in front of everyone) how I didn't eat much last year and they need to make sure I eat this year. I hate feeling forced to eat. It's hard. And then just some people I'm going to the camp with I don't quite know so well. But, I believe it will still be fun.

navyAcai8433 OP July 6th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 I was watching a movie called "The Holiday". Not sure you've heard of it before but it was a nice watch! I'm very sorry your leader complained about you in front of everyone. I understand the embarassment and also feeling "forced" to eat! On the flip side, you're going again which tells me you aren't giving up due to others and you might even end up making new friends there. Best wishes! When does this trip begin?

TaylorCaress03 July 6th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Oh nice! I might watch it! Thank you. It starts next Monday, and we come home Saturday. Anything you want to talk about :) ?

navyAcai8433 OP July 6th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 awesome! Hope you enjoy! Well, there's not much on my mind except dealing with too much anxiety/panic. Have you ever felt that way?

TaylorCaress03 July 6th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Aww I'm sorry that that's happening. I have, a lot of times actually. Anything in particular causing it?

navyAcai8433 OP July 7th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 I keep worrying too much about my future, and if everything will be okay you know? Anxiety can really suuck sometimes. How is your day been today? ❤️

TaylorCaress03 July 7th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 I worry about my future as well a lot. I also have parents who have all these expectations for my future which adds pressure. I'm starting public school for the first time next year as a sophomore. My dad is forcing me to take honors math 3, civics honors, and English 2 honors. I already have enough anxiety about school, without all the grades and classes pressure on top of it. Worrying about the future sucks. I seem to think about the past which hurts, question things in the present, and worry about my future. Anxiety makes it so I never feel happy where I am at the moment. My day today has been quite stressful, but okay. I woke up, left 10 minutes later (yes..10, not 30 like my mom had said) and I went shopping for camp stuff today. And then got home, then immediately went to lunch with my parents and aunt and grandma. The moment I got there, I wanted to leave. Anyways, sorry for typing so much XD, what about you. How's your day been?

navyAcai8433 OP July 9th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 oh, I am really sorry to hear that. It sounds like school is definitely pressuring but your parents have made it just a bit harder with more pressure from their end in different ways. This has to be hard! I know how anxiety can be, for example, I am constantly worrying and nothing really helps me feel like the worry can be completely gone. There's always this one another thing that I need to overthink about. I keep sleeping too much and I am also a bit injured at this time so can't do much besides be home. If given a choice, what are your own future plans after school is over?

TaylorCaress03 July 9th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Omg, I'm sorry to hear that you're injured. That makes everything so much worse. I hope you get better soon! Sending hugs and love your way. I also sleep wayyy too much. I usually just over sleep. But at camp next week (I wont be posting at all from Monday to Saturday btw), I have to go to bed at 12 and wake up at 5 am !! What thing do you tend to overthink about, if you dont mind me asking? Hm, well for 5 years I've wanted to go into Fish and Wildlife. So police officer for wild life basically. But my dad likes to tell me I'd never be able to do it. So lately I've thought about going into early childhood education because I love kids, or going into counseling. I've always loved being there for people. Listening to them. And I'm basically the therapist to most of my friends.

navyAcai8433 OP July 10th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 that's amazing! And no worries about being unable to post. Usually my worries are around whether I'll be okay (health anxiety) or if everything will turn out okay (future related). Of course being injured has been the worst thing ever lol! I'm sure you'd do well as a police or into early education sector. I hope you're having a good time at the camp! Looking forward to hear about everything once you're back!

TaylorCaress03 July 27th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 I have a lot of those anxieties too. I get a lot of anxiety around the unknowns. It's hard to focus on the present things sometimes. Camp was pretty awesome. I strengthened some friendships there. I'm hanging with a girl from camp on Saturday actually. And I made some new friends too. It was a bit stressful, but overall pretty good. I also completed on the road driver ed today. That was....well I had a horrible instructor who was screaming at me 24/7. But I did it, and I did well. I'm just a little afraid of driving. I might drive well, but there might be others around me who don't. Anyways, how have you been?

navyAcai8433 OP July 28th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 I'm so glad to hear that your trip went well and you made new friends. That is great news! Life finally moving ahead is a great feeling, is it not? For me, things have been a little meh. I am trying for all these interviews and facing setbacks. It's making me more anxious for the future. I just really want things to fall into place as I cannot deal with the confusion anymore. How have things been on your end? Looking forward 🌸

TaylorCaress03 August 2nd, 2023

@navyAcai8433 It is truly great news! I'm sorry things haven't been doing too well on your end. Sending hugs and smiles. Interviews are quite nerve-racking, and finding a job can be very stressful. What kind of setbacks are you facing, if I may ask. When I applied for a job recently, I had two interviews, and then they told me I wasn't hired. I really thought I'd be hired, and it had given me goals and things I thought of. I was planning for things. And then everything kinda went downhill after I found out I didn't get it. It made me incredibly anxious for the future, so I completely understand. I understand the confusion of things as well. It's like I'm stuck in a tornado. Every few moments I get a clearer glance of things around me, and then they move again and I'm blinded by the trials of the winds. Idk if that makes sense. I hope things become clearer for you, and that you find a great job, and have a happy future. Things on my end rn are okay. School is drawing nearer and I'm extremely afraid for that. I dont know how things will turn out. And then I have a very confusing relationship with someone. Everything is confusing. And I keep asking myself if maybe I'm the problem.

navyAcai8433 OP August 16th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 thank you for your kind words!!! I think when it comes to interviews, there is always a better candidate than me, someone with more qualification or experience and I just end up losing the game there. I understand that sometimes going to interviews gives you a sense of hope and they make you feel like that but when it gets broken, it is quite devastating. This has happened to me too. I stopped trusting interviewers for my own good lol! Yes, agreed with the phase of being in trial/in waiting. Thanks for understanding Taylor, I really appreciate that ❤️ how is that confusing relationship going, if I may ask? And I truly hope school life has been going alright. I am looking formal from you!