Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sorrow

BodhisattvaKuato November 5th, 2022

Many people do not know the power they have and this ignorance is maintained by the perpetuatal conviction of the belief that one is powerless.

If one sees the world as horrible, the events that take place are just taken personally 'I I I ME ME ME'. There is this and there is that. The ego strengthens all sorrows.

The struggle to rid the self of sorrow strengthens sorrow. The viewing of sorrow as it is broadens the mind through awareness. As long a person remains distracted by their own pain they will not see the same unifying suffering in everyone else. It is in everyone to different extents.

Thinking negatively never strengthened anyone and convincing oneself that things are better than they are is just that, a matter of convincing. If things are seen as they are, there is nothing that can convince or change one's mind on anything.

The more one sees everything as is the better grounded they are in reality, not in the way they see reality. Personal views are mere opinions and opinions can only be biased.

๐Ÿ™

usefulSummer3139 November 8th, 2022

@BodhisattvaKuato

Thank you for sharing your views <3 They're quite interesting to read. Have a blessed day ๐Ÿ’•