Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🚨πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰ September 7th Alert! πŸ“£πŸŽ‚ Dingy's Special Day Has Arrived!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’– πŸŽ‚πŸŽ Happy Birthday, Dingo! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚ September 7th is ALL ABOUT YOU!!! πŸ€©πŸŽ‰

littleNini16 September 6th

@DingusOlivia

Hey Dingy!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’₯ It's officially September 7th, and you know what that means... YOU'RE TURNING 15!!! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ€© I knew you thought I'd forget, but I promised to rememberπŸ€“πŸ“ September 7th is a special day because it's YOUR special day πŸŽπŸ’•πŸŽ

I made something just for you (my first try, so be kindπŸ˜…πŸ€—πŸŽ¨). I know it's colorful and might look a bit girly, but I hope you like it!!!!!!! πŸŽ€πŸŒˆπŸŽπŸ’–

Here's to an amazing year ahead, filled with laughter πŸ˜‚πŸ€£, adventure πŸŽ‰πŸ—ΊοΈ, and making unforgettable memoriesπŸ“šπŸ“Έ May all your dreams and wishes come true πŸŒŸπŸ’«. You deserve it allπŸŽπŸ’―πŸŽ‰

Happy 15th birthday, dear Dingy!!!!!!πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰ Enjoy every moment of your special day 🌞🌻. You're loved and appreciated more than you knowπŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’—

May your day be as bright as your smile β˜€οΈπŸ’«, and your year ahead be filled with joy, happiness, and all your favorite thingsπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

With all my love and best wishes, ddinggg πŸŽ‚πŸ€—

P.S. Keep shining your light and making the world a brighter place βœ¨πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸŽ‰

Okay just scroll a little down ,then you can get your present 😁😁

Keep goingΒ 

screenshot-20240905-154701-2_1725663962.jpg

H - Heartfelt wishes on your special day! β€οΈπŸ’–πŸŽ

A - Amazing memories to cherish forever! πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸ“š

P - Pure joy and love surrounding you! πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ˜Š

P - Precious moments to treasure always! πŸ’•πŸ“ΈπŸ’—

Y - Years of happiness and adventure ahead! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŒŸ

B - Brightest smiles and laughter galore! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

I - Incredible experiences waiting in store! πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ‘

R - Radiant joy and love shining through! βœ¨πŸ’«πŸŒŸ

T - Time to celebrate, dear Dingy, it's you! πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ‘‘

H - Heart full of love and appreciation! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ™

D - Delightful moments to savor always! πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°

A - Awesome memories to create today! πŸ“ΈπŸ“šπŸ‘«

Y - Years of love, happiness, and cheer! πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‰

D - Dazzling smiles and sparkling eyes! πŸ’«πŸŒŸπŸ”₯

I - Incredible adventures and fun times! πŸŽ‰πŸžοΈπŸŽŠ

N - Nimble heart and spirit, shining bright! πŸŒŸπŸ’«πŸŒˆ

G - Genuine love and friendship, always in sight! πŸ’•πŸ‘«πŸ’—

Y - Years of delight and wonder ahead! πŸŒˆπŸŒŸπŸŽ‰

I hope you enjoy it! πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ’•

hi66666 September 7th

@dingusoliviua

Happy birthday livy hope u have a good year

littleNini16 OP September 7th

@hi66666

Maddyyyy❀️ , your tag didn't work so I'll help you re tag him again mkay.. I hope he see it😁😁

@DingusOlivia

DingusOlivia September 7th

@hi66666 tysmmmmmm

littleNini16 OP September 7th

@DingusOlivia "doodles"

Heads up, doodles !!!!πŸ€—πŸ‘‹ I'm taking a little break and will be gone for about 2 weeks πŸ“†πŸ‘‹. See you when I get back!!! πŸŽ‰ And you HAVE to tell me all about your birthday πŸŽ‚πŸŽ and all the awesome things you did πŸ€©πŸŽ‰ frr, bye for now DingyDoodles!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ’• XDD , Ly πŸ’œ πŸ’–πŸŽ‰

I have to think of a better nickname for you " doodles"frrr. I'll think of it on my break πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

DingusOlivia September 7th

@littleNini16 aawhhhh I'm gonna miss you sooo muuchhh, of course I'll tell you when you're back!!