Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

See ya later cups.

MaeMae99 Sunday

Hey everyone! Due to some personal issues, I will be taking a self-care break from being a listener. I will not be accepting personal requests, and I probably won't be in TCR very often, if at all. I'm leaving for a few weeks because I feel like I haven't been able to perform my best as a listener, and I need a break to recharge. 

Sebastian0o0 Sunday

@MaeMae99 thats ok mae we all need breaks ill miss u whilst u gone

DingusOlivia Sunday

@MaeMae99 I wish you the best on your break, good luck! I hope life treats you better during your break <3

@MaeMae99

Aw hey hey lovely Mae, it's okie to take time off and recharge. Doing our best here can look differently sometimes. So it's super encouraged to check-in with yourself and provide to yourself the care and attention you need at the time.

You can also reach out to your peers and mentors, if you feel having a conversation with them may be helpful in being reminded that you're not alone here.

Hope to see you around soon (whenever you decide hehe). Take good care of your awesome self.💗

hi66666 Sunday

@MaeMae99

bye bye mae and mae see u when we see u have a good break 

@MaeMae99

Hey there bud.. It's understandable that you want to take a break !! And I wish you the best on the break, We will miss you and I hope you come back stronger than ever !! Good luck bud :) <3 

@MaeMae99

Love you Mae, we'll miss you. 💕

@MaeMae99
take your time and take care of yourself
we can wait

@MaeMae99 Take care !

Would love to see you back soon and connect with you