Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Positive Listener Needed

navyAcai8433 July 2nd, 2023

Hello everyone! I am writing this as a way to reach and seek support. I go through a range of issues, and it would be really helpful for me to have a listener who I can come back to and share my story with. I am very understanding about space and I need a lot of space myself, so please do not worry about the same. I am hoping I can come across some of you who will benefit by having conversations and helping each other wherever possible. I'm primarily seeking help with family stress, career stress, managing emotions and relationship stress. I also deal with narcissism and physical health issues from time to time. My hobbies include photography, swimming, dancing! Hope to speak with some of you who feel similarly as myself :)

Robin7cups July 2nd, 2023

@navyAcai8433 howdy! let's have a chat sometime and see how it works out :D?

navyAcai8433 OP July 4th, 2023

@Robin7cups thank you Robin! ❤️

Tassnem23 July 2nd, 2023

@navyAcai8433 I imagine how you feel right now with all that stuff and I get it, I'm here with you if you want to talk 😄

@Tassnem23 thank you so much! ❤️

svobodovaa July 2nd, 2023

Hi @navyAcai8433

If you need, I’m available as well as many other listeners out there. So if you feel like it, you can message me and we’ll see if things works out! 🫂

@svobodovaa thank you, let's see how it goes! ❤️

TaylorCaress03 July 4th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Hey! I totally get what you're going through. I go through a range of issues myself. All of us have our own journeys and trials, and it really helps to have someone who gets it. Someone who listens and makes us feel like we're not alone. I have gone through a lot of family stress, managing emotions, and especially relationship stress. I love photography, I used to do it but have gotten out of it recently. I also love dancing! I'm available to chat whenever if you would like too.

@TaylorCaress03 I'm so sorry that you too go through similar issues like myself and I think we can relate a lot if we talk! Unfortunately you are a teen while Inam on the adult side, so we can't chat 1-1 but I can create a forum thread and create a space for is to chat. Would you be interested? It'll be a public forum like this but I wouldn't mind that

TaylorCaress03 July 4th, 2023

@navyAcai8433 Oh I'm sorry. I am definitely interested in the forum chat. I look forward to talking to you more!

navyAcai8433 OP July 5th, 2023

@TaylorCaress03 here is a quick link to the post but you must have received a tag on your notifications too! Link: https://www.7cups.com/forum/generalsupport/General_2440/TaylorandNavysspace_308239/

trueconfidant123 July 5th, 2023

@navyAcai8433

Hello there! I hope you are doing well. I'm glad you chose forums as a medium to seek support. Did you consider using the browse listeners feature on 7 Cups? Where you can find your perfect listener. In case you have any queries of simply wish to connect, I'm just a text away. I'm a verified listener myself on this platform and I would be more than happy to provide you the support you deserve. Don't hesitate to reach out to your fellow cupsers. We are all a team.

take-care-changing.gif

@trueconfidant123 hey! Thanks for your reply to my post. Unfortunately by general requests or personal requests, I'm not able to find a suitable listener. Mostly due to quality issues on their part, response time and so on! I'm not sure I understand correctly, are you offering support as a listener for me or are you looking to help me find another listener?

Will look forward to your clarification and either ways, thanks for being a listener on 7 cups!

trueconfidant123 July 5th, 2023

@navyAcai8433

Thank you for your acknowledgement. I gave you both the options. You can choose what's most convenient to you. 🙂

@trueconfidant123 messaging you! 😊