Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listener Classifieds (October 2024) Members, Check Out Our Listeners Accepting New Chats!

Heather225 September 24th

image_1727216182.png

This space is for Listeners who are currently accepting chats to introduce themselves to the member community!

Members, if any listeners pique your interest, you can then check out their bios and see if they might be a good fit for you!

Here are some things you can consider sharing (only share what's comfortable):

Are you an adult, teen or ATL (Adult-Teen Listener):
If you like focusing on supporting one gender, what is your preferred gender to support:
Languages you speak:
Topics you'll support:
Topics you don’t support:
Lived experience:
Are you open to taking on members for long-term listening support?
Your availability (in EST time) and day(s) if applicable:

Heather225 OP September 24th

Listeners be advised that to stay current, I will be refreshing the classifieds each month. Be sure to drop your information if you're still accepting chats on these new posts because they won't carry over.

dandelionthoughts September 24th

Hello! I am dandelion. I am gender-fluid so you can use they/them, he/them, or he/him pronouns for me or you can just ask. I also identify as transmasc. I speak English. I have a anxiety disorder and take medication for it. I have struggled with eating, self harm, and self esteem, along with other things.

I am not available from 7 am-3pm EST and 9 pm-6 am EST on Monday through Friday on school days. My schedule is ever changing so I will always do my absolute best to respond within 24 hours to a message. I am open to take members on for long term listening. I'm really excited to have such a unique opportunity to help people. Remember that you are all amazing people who deserve help and support!

DiamondCares September 25th

@Heather225

Hi I'm diamond I am a 15 year old male who loves helping people I am a Potter head (loves Harry Potter series) and I love history I am currently accepting new members

softHand4817 September 25th

Hi,

I am listener from India. I can speak Hindi and English and would be available through the month of October as active listener

Feel free to connect 

silverArrow67 September 25th

@Heather225

I am pleased to welcome you to my profile on 7 Cups of Tea. My primary focus is to assist individuals who are experiencing feelings of loneliness, intellectual isolation, neglect, or misunderstanding in this vast world.

Regrettably, I must inform you that I do not engage in discussions pertaining to romantic matters or relationship concerns. I am proficient in English and would be delighted to receive your messages at any time. Please feel free to reach out whenever you wish. Thank you for being a valued member of the 7 Cups of Tea community.

ivorySquare6577 Tuesday

Hi I’m new on here and looking for a listener. To be more precise, I’m 17 and I have been struggling with loneliness, anxiety and self-esteem issues mostly surrounding my school and family. Lately it has gotten worse which prompted me to reach out. Do you feel like we might be a good fit?

ivorySquare6577 Tuesday

wait sorry I meant to message you but accidentally replied on here. I’m new so I’m not sure how I do that

silverArrow67 2 days ago

@ivorySquare6577

No problem at all, yes dear, I would feel so glad to have a long-term mutual discussion about all your issues, and definitely, I would do my best to support you by all my might. Please feel free to contact me anytime you wish. I will be always waiting for you. 

silverArrow67 2 days ago

@ivorySquare6577

I sincerely believe that to be the case, and I truly regret any difficulties you have faced. I remain available for a thorough discussion regarding any challenges or obstacles you may be experiencing. Thank you for contacting me and for the invaluable trust you have placed in me; it is greatly appreciated. Wishing you all the best.

FirmWind September 25th

Hi, I'm FirmWind. I am a listener that is looking to schedule another member for a weekly one hour listening session. Ongoing listening sessions are useful in identifying your preferences and providing personalized support. They also increase the depth at which the subjects can be explored as each session explores something new, or continues on an existing subject.

September's Scheduling Hours:  

Weekdays 12:00 - 17:00 EDT (NA) or 16:00 - 21:00 GMT (EU).

Please view my profile for more details.

Justmeforyou September 25th

Hi, I am available for chats. Please read my bio, profile, and reviews first to see if we are a good match.

Mya000 September 25th

I'm an Adult Listener here to support you!
Preferred gender to support: Females
Languages: English, French
Topics I don’t support: Sexual issues
Lived experience: Depression, anxiety disorder, PTSD, school refusal, self-harm, bullying, type 1 diabetes.
Long-term support: Yes, I’m open to building long-term listening relationships!
Availability: Monday to Friday, 7 AM – 1 PM EST (1 PM – 7 PM CET).

Feel free to check out my bio to learn more, and I look forward to connecting with you! 🍃
EmpathicShoulder6506 September 25th

Hi, I am an adult male. I am happy to support both genders. I speak English and Bengali. I can support loneliness, anxiety, general mental health, bullying etc. I don't support on LGBT, ADHD, relationship stress. I am available from 20 to 24 EST anyday

Mackjack September 25th

Hi! I am 

Adult-Teen Listener
I’m female

I love supporting  either gender

Languages you speak: English 

Topics you'll support almost all topic are welcome to be discussed

Topics you don’t talk about: LGBT+ 
Lived experience: ADHD, relationship issues, family drama, school, breakups, stress, anxiety, self imagine, medical issues, identity
Are you open to taking on members for long-term listening support?
Your availability (in EST time) and day(s) if applicable: afternoons and nights 3-9 (Texas time)

Mackjack September 25th

Oh and im open to long term support

Thepeacewithinus September 25th

Hello, I am an ATL (Adult-Teen Listener)

preferred gender to support: doesnt matter what gender youbare, ur first and foremost a human to me

Languages I speak: English, Malayalam, tamil, hindi, i understand arabic and french

Topics you'll support: Anything that hurts u, ill help u out

Topics you don’t support: Parenting, LGBTQ issues (i dont know or hasnt faced the issues regarding this)

Lived experience: almost everything except the topics i cant help

Are you open to taking on members for long-term listening support? YES

Your availability (in EST time) and day(s) if applicable: there are no specific time or days. Ill be in everyday for atleast 2 hrs

0rca0bserver September 25th

@Heather225 Heyo, I’m OrcaObserver. Pronouns she/her. I specialize in neurodiverse, disability, chronic illness, and chronic pain. I also can help those with mostly any problem here, as I have lived experience with most of the categories on here. I am in EST and try to check the website at least once per day, but that varies on how much pain I’m in. Glad to meet you all!

smilingnivedita September 26th

@Heather225,I am new here-Nivedita .

Heather225 OP September 26th

@smilingnivedita

welcome to the listener family! have you introduced yourself in this thread yet? highly recommended!

https://www.7cups.com/forum/welcome/WelcomeIntroductionsto7Cups_1163/Welcometo7CupsIntroduceyourselfhere_331308/

smilingnivedita September 27th

@Heather225  Sure 

agentsky1705 September 26th

@Heather225

Hey everyone! I'm Sky. I've been a listener since this February. I'm a verified Listener, graduate of the QLP and member of the Security Patrol- however, I still have much to learn. Despite my young age, I've gone through many bad things- that's what motivated me to help others with the understanding of what it's like.
I do check-ins, long term and short term member chats. 
I like creative stuff, gaming, coffee, cookies, psychology and horror. And my pets, of course.
I dislike maths, boring people, loud noises, crowds and conflict.
Due to school and being quite busy I'm not online every day, but I make sure to be online at least one day a week/two hours a week. If that's alright with you, feel free to reach out and I'll get to you as soon as I can!!

Are you an adult, teen or ATL (Adult-Teen Listener): teen
Languages you speak: german and english
Topics you'll support: anything other than those listed below! <3
Topics you don’t support: child abuse, sexual abuse/assault, grooming
Lived experience: Addiction, Anxiety, Breakups, Bullying, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Domestic Violence, Family Stress, Forgiveness, General Mental Health, Getting Unstuck, Grief, LGBTQIA+ Issues, Managing Emotions, Panic Attacks, PTSD, Recovery, Relationship Stress, Self-Esteem, Self Harm, Sexual Health, Sleeping Well, Social Anxiety, Spirituality, Student Life, Women's Issues
Are you open to taking on members for long-term listening support? Yes, I am! I also do reminders (for example to eat or to take your meds)

Take care everyone <33

Promivala614 September 26th

Hi, I'm a teen listener from, Mozambique, residing in India, I've overcome a lot so I believe I can help some people better themselves, please reach out.

CarolinaBlattner14 September 26th

Hi, im a teen listener from London and I love to help people and would be honored to listen to anyone!

gladtidings0701 September 26th

@Heather225

Hi! I'm an adult listener. I'm fluent in english, hindi and urdu. I keep dropping by on the site to chat with members. You may reach out after viewing my profile. I'd be glad to provide a caring ear.

TheDreamTeam September 26th

Hello everyone! You can call me Jeff and I'm here to provide you with compassionate support and thoughtful conversation. Whether you're seeking advice, a listening ear, or just someone to chat with, I'm here for you. I will get back to your message as soon as possible but i am not available from 10-6 pm EST. I'm hoping some of you will get back to me and I will aid with your help to the best of my ability!

competentTruth3079 September 26th

@Heather225 I advertise mostly with my plumage, however that pertains to being one's authentic self.

They ask me how I support community I say "that's classified". Although I don't recognize class and see myself as both student and teacher.

I appreciate your feathers Heather. If you opened a bird shop it would be called "Heather's Feathers" naturally. 🐦

vivelespatates September 27th

Bonjour!  Hello
Je suis patate. I am patate.

J'accepte les nouveaux membres adultes parlant français (ma langue maternelle) et les adolescents parlant français ou anglais (mon anglais est limité au niveau intermédiaire) 
I accept new members adult speaking French (My native language) and Teens speaking French or English (but take note my English level is limited to intermediate) 

Je prend les membres de tous les genres, incluant la communauté LGBTQA+ (je suis moi même non binaire). I take members of all genders, including LGBTQA+ (I'm myself gender fluid). 

Mes sujets / My topics 
- Autisme / Autism (Expérience professionnelle / Working experience)
- Anxiété et stress / Stress and anxiety (expérience personnelle / personal experience)
- Attaque de paniques / Panic attacks (complètement rétablie / fully recovered)
- Automutilation / Self-Harm (complètement rétablie depuis des années / Fully recovered for years)
- Handicap physique/ physical disability 
- Problèmes de santé physique / Physical health issues (expérience personnelle / personal experience)
- Maladies chroniques/dégénératives (expérience personnelle) / chronic and/or degenerative diseases (personal experience)
- Intimidation, taxage, discrimination (expérience personnelle et professionnelle) / Bullying, taxing, discrimination (working and personal experience)
- Diversité culturelle (expérience personnelle + professionnelle) / Cultural diversity (personal experience + professional experience)
- LGBTQA+ (Expérience personnelle / personal experience)
- Adopter un mode de vie sain (je promote l'alimentation intuitive, pas les diets) / adopting a healthy lifestyle. (I advocate intuitive eating, not diets) - (Expérience personnelle / personal experience)
- victimes d'abus ou de crime / 
Abuse victims, Crime victims (Expérience personnelle /personal experience)
Expérience traumatiques, État/Trouble de Stress Post-Traumatique (ESPT/TSPT) / Traumatic experiences, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - (expérience personnelle, je me suis rétablie /personal experience, recovered)
- Travail autonome, lancement d'une entreprise/ Self employed, startup - (expérience personnelle / 
personal experience)
Troubles du comportement alimentaire / Eating Disorder - (expérience personnelle, je me suis rétablie personal experience, recovered )
Stress financier / Financial stress (expérience personnelle - Personal experience) 
- Vie étudiante / Student life (expérience personnelle, je suis étudiante / Personal experience, I'm a student)
- Ados vivant en familles d'acceuil/foyer de groupe/centre jeunesse, ou adultes qui y ont vécu enfant (expérience personnelle et professionnelle) / Teens living in foster care/family/institution or adults who lived it as a child. (Personal and professional experience)

Je n'accepte PAS les sujets: I do NOT accept the topics: 
- Relations (incluant amoureuses ou petits ami.e.s) - excepté les relations parents/enfants ou l'école / Relationships (including boy/girl friend) - except parent-child or school which are welcome
- Ruptures et divorces / Breakups and divorces
- Santé sexuelle ou autre sujet à caractère sexuel (excepté les victimes de crime) / Sexual health and any other sexual issue (except victims of crime)
- Rencontres (Dating) 
- Problèmes de gars ou de fille / "Boy/man or girl/woman" issues
- Si tu veux "apprendre le français" / If you want "to learn French" (7 Cups is not a language school and I don't offer homework help or french tutoring) 

J'accepte court et long terme / I accept short and long term

Je fais des chats de 1h sur rendez vous / I do 1 hour chats on appointments: 
- Mercredi au Samedi 13h à 20h (Heure du Québec), 19h à 2h du matin en France / Wednesday to Saturday, 1pm to 8pm (Eastern time Canada/USA) 
- Dimanche au Mardi 18h à 22h  (Heure du Québec), Minuit à 4h du matin en France / Sunday to Tuesday, 6pm to 10pm (Eastern time Canada/USA) 

(Je ne suis pas toujours sur le site de 7 Cups hors de mes rendez vous même pendant ces heures, à moins que mon statut soit vert. Si mon statut est vert, c'est que je suis disponible pour parler)
(I am not always on 7 Cups website outside of my appointments even during these hours, unless my status is green. if my status is green, it means that I am available to talk) 

Je répond à tous mes messages privés en moins de 24 à 48h  / I answer all my private messages between 24 and 48 hours.

Ivy229 Sunday
Are you an adult, teen or ATL (Adult-Teen Listener):    Adult hopefully soon ATL

If you like focusing on supporting one gender, what is your preferred gender to support:   Everyone is welcome 😊

Languages you speak: English, American Sign Language, Hebrew, Russian  (However I only provide support in English on 7 Cups)

Topics you'll support:   I am open to taking all types of chats as long as they are within the appropriate terms of service according to 7 Cups of Tea. However, I reserve the right to let you know that I might not feel like I am the best person to handle a chat and will do my best to help find a listener who I feel would be better suited. 

I have checked off multiple different issues I am comfortable providing support, but the ones that I feel most adapted to handle include: Anxiety, Borderline (BPD), Relationships, Bullying, Chronic Illness/Pain, Depression, Panic Attacks/Disorders, Disability, Domestic Violence, General Mental Health, Loneliness, Managing Emotions, Body Image Issues, and Women's Issues.

Topics you don’t support:   Adoption/Foster Care, Autism, Bipolar, Cancer, Dissociative Disorders,  Men's Issues, Perinatal Mood Disorder, Post Partum Depression, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Spirituality.  

Lived experience:  ADHD, Anxiety, Body Image Issues, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD),  Bullying, Chronic Pain, Cultural Issues, Depression, Diabetes, Disabilities, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorder, Emotional/Cognitive Dysregulation, Grief, Insomnia, LGBTQIA+ Issues, Loneliness, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Disorder, Parenting, Personality Disorders, Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD), Recovery, Relationship Issues, Self-Harm, Social Anxiety, Student Life, Suicide Survivor, Women's Issues, Workplace-Sexual Harassment

Are you open to taking on members for long-term listening support?    YES PLEASE! 😊

Your availability (in EST time) and day(s) if applicable:  Flexible/Unspecified

@Heather225

hello i am a listener from pakistan. I can speak 2 languages. English and hindi or urdu. I like watching movies both hollywood and bollywood. I like poetry and i am currently studying arts. 😊 

i am an adult listener.

topics i am comfortable with - depression, anxiety, loneliness.

my timings are unspecified. 

Hello! I am Kate, a verified female Listener on 7Cups!

I am an Adult Teen Listener, however, my main focus is the Teen side, meaning I only take support chats from teens (-18).

I speak English (advanced) and Greek (native). However, I only accept chats in Greek.

The topics I provide support and have lived experience with are: Managing Emotions, BullyingAnxietyLGBTQ+ IssuesBreakupsFamily StressForgivenessSocial AnxietyStudent LifeRelationship StressSelf-EsteemGeneral Mental Health 

Anything that is not mentioned here, I do not provide support with at all.

I also am open to long-term member support.

My availability varies, but it's always from Sunday-Friday from 4am earliest to 12:30pm ET latest. Also, due to my roles and personal life, I only take chats with a time set in advance.

Send me a message and let's connect!!

gladtidings0701 1 day ago

@Heather225

Hi, 

This is @gladtidings0701. I'm available 10:00 pm EST onwards everyday(mostly). Go through my bio and drop in for a chat if you'd like. I'd be happy to lend you an ear or two!!