Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Keep me updated through the summer!

MaeMae99 June 13th

@Noor511 @OhHelloThereImHere @DingoOliver 

Pleasee keep me updated on you!!

More tags : @Morgiesstinkysocks @S0ckz @NotSeven 

DingusOlivia June 14th

@MaeMae99 June 14, my gf broke up with me. My bestie is Mia now, we're really good friends. Today has been a mix of happiness and sadness. I didn't have much coffee today which probably contributed to my mood.

s0cksEquiNotz June 16th

@MaeMae99
lol u tagged me wrong so I didn't get tagged but somehow I found this anyways,
have a good summer mae, I will make sure to keep u updated :p

DingusOlivia June 17th

@MaeMae99 June 17, finally back from having my account deactivated by mistake. I had to go to a crisis line on the 15th, last night went to bed at 3am after supporting my friend and today I had a nice day at school.

DingusOlivia June 26th

@MaeMae99 June 26th, Had a boring day at school. TW boys keep joking about the abuse that happened to me when I was younger and I just try to handle it with a laugh or smile and then try to forget it, I also get laughed at for not spending my money on the same things they do because I have different interests. I am sleepy.

Lena has been listening to me, she's a really, reaaallllyyyyyyyy good listener and it makes me really happy that she's my listener.

MaeMae99 OP June 30th

@DingoOliver

So Sorry oliver Thanks for keeping me updated 

Noor511 July 1st

@MaeMae99 things been going bad again am not sure what to do or feel about it anymore , i missed you 💗

Noor511 July 1st

@Noor511 a lot has happened irl and on cups life been a little crazy but I'll be alright 💗

Chats have been a little quiet lately since a lot of people I know here have gone during summer. There are some new people online though and some are quite fun to be around with. I hope you’ll meet them (:

DingusOlivia July 13th

@MaeMae99 July 13 2024, i just had lunch. I got back to 7cups yesterday after a really bad time with bad thoughts and all. I am happy right now, I'm leaving past things behind.

Noor511 July 13th

@DingoOliver am glad you are back frr i missed you frr it was kinda empty lately glad to have you back 💗

Noor511 July 13th

@MaeMae99 it's 13 July, school starts in 20 days am kinda nervous but excited, it's been few days since some of my cups friends vanished from cups , am doing great few days ago i got to see my bestie ( she lives in another city i only got to see her once a year) , mom is making me strat studying early for senior year which makes us fight a lot n yesterday my uncles wife heard about mom n me fighting n she actually defended me wich was cool lol , sadly I don't get to see a lot of cups friends lately most of the ppl who used to be active when you were around are rarely active now tcr feels empty lately , i hope i didn't forget anything, i love you mea /p💗💗 i missed you ❤️

Noor511 July 22nd

@MaeMae99 i hate cups now lol not sure of ill be here when you come back anymore, I'll try to