Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just

SunnyFox207 July 14th, 2023

When you're not having the best day, so you try to connect to a listener but like all of them end it somewhere early, like don't even ask whats going on, or don't even say hi, or just say "i understand" to everything... like no you really don't understand. So then I end up just writing a very large vent to the only listener that actually ever responds to me (and is really amazing for doing that). so ya. not the best but yup just wanted to say cause it's been frustrating.

SunnyFox207 OP July 15th, 2023

Gosh, so this listener accepted my request thing and all they're trying to do is say the solution is to pray to their God, and like I've tried to tell them respectfully that I don't really have the same beliefs as them, and that I wouldn't really like to do that, that I'm glad it works for them but it's not gonna work for me, and they just can't seem to understand.

Yougotmyback July 19th, 2023

I'm really sorry that you had to go through this. 💛

You can always leave a review for them.

If you feel you're not getting enough time or attention from them then you can set up a time with them for the conversation. That way you'll know for how long they'll be there and they'll also be able to be there. Hope that helps! 🌱

Just don't give up. There are people out there who are willing to support you and be there for you. And it's okay to not agree with everyone you meet. You're allowed to have your own beliefs.

I'm proud of you for being here and trying your best everyday!💞

Feel free to ask any questions.

SunnyFox207 OP July 20th, 2023

@Yougotmyback Thank you! Yes I did leave a review on some of the listeners. Unfortunately usually setting up a time to chat doesn't work, because of different time zones, and since most of my listeners are also teenagers, often times schedules are unpredictable cause parents decide all of it. Thank you for the comment tho!

Yougotmyback July 20th, 2023

Hi! You can try to reachout to the verified listeners. They might be able to help you better.

I know that doesn't solve your issue but I hope you find the right listener. 🩷

https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners

23helicopters July 19th, 2023

@SunnyFox207

Hi. Me too I had experiences with listeners who say all the time ''i understand '' or something along these lines. It's really annoying because I need to talk and they don't put any efforts. I've been here for a while and didn't have a lot of positive experiences with listeners. I'm still trying to find a good one.

SunnyFox207 OP July 20th, 2023

@23helicopters I'm so sorry you've had experiences like this one too, hopefully you'll be able to find a good listener soon. There's surely some but often times they're hard to find.