Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction

Ubebe January 13th

Hello everyone! A week has passed since I came to 7cups and it has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now but I find it funny how Noni reminded me to make a thread here. It even called me bunny- that's not my username and I thought it could be wrong sent? Can an ai even sent a wrong message? Idk but I complied anyway haha. So yeah, I just started and there's more for me here in 7cups. I hope I will learn and improve a lot of things about myself here in all aspects there is to grow. I will do my best to be a good member of the community and be there to support you guys. Let's support each other! Thank you.💜🌸

halcyonCloud2036 January 14th

@Ubebe

Welcome bunny…just kidding🤗 We’re so glad you’re here!

Ubebe OP January 15th

@halcyonCloud2036 thank you for your warm welcome!💜🌸

EmmyMarie06 January 14th

@Ubebe     do you have any idea how to start a new thread?

Ubebe OP January 15th

@EmmyMarie06 yeah I think so, I just have to click the 'create new thread' I've made thread from other community support and just recently here. 💜🌸

CompassionateArrow January 16th

@Ubebe

Heloooooo! Welcome to the Cups Fam💗💗💗

Ubebe OP January 16th

@CompassionateArrow Hiii!! Thank you for welcoming me!💜🌸

Heather225 January 17th

@Ubebe

Welcome to 7 Cups! I'm H, a member of the Admin Team here to assist the community. Since it may be of help, I'd like to introduce you to our Welcome Pack, which serves as a virtual orientation to navigate the platform. If you have any questions or need support, feel free to reply here or send me a PM—I'm happy to help!

Ubebe OP January 21st

@Heather225

This welcome pack is really helpful! Thank you! I'll definitely chat again if I have any questions or need support. 🌸💜

Heather225 January 22nd

@Ubebe

My pleasure! Happy Cupsing!

free2118 January 17th

hello and welcome to 7cups!! i hope you have an amazing time here and everyone welcomes you with open arms!:) if you ever need a listener i’m one and i love helping out!! have a good day and welcome!

Ubebe OP January 21st

@free2118

sure! Thank you for reaching out to me free🌸💜