Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have way to much going on

alysianna June 17th

i have all the prblems for one my bf is kinda being a secritibve jerk in my opinion. And second thing that's going on is I have stress going on because my sister has a musical theater camp that she comes home from everyday at 3:00. That's just the beginning of everything that's going on too please help me

Tinywhisper11 June 17th

@alysianna sits beside you, and gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I'm sorry you have so much going on right now, I wish I could take all your problems away. How are you feeling today?

alysianna OP June 18th

@Tinywhisper11 

my boyfriend is not trying to convince me to break up with him because his ex is at his summer school and isn't supposed to be there but apparently is going to be going this he's 22 I don't know what the *** is going on there but it's just convinced him that because of his disabilitiesHe didn't deserve love and his mom has also said that if he depends on a girl they're going to leave and she don't him so now he's trying to get me to break up with him and just play how much I told him that I don't care about disabilities he's still insisting that he has to have a whole entire *** *** conversation with me That's basically one sided about how oh think about it would you rather have someone who's capable of doing everything for themselves or someone like him who's disabled and stuff but I don't care about disabilities and He should know that by now

Tinywhisper11 June 18th

@alysianna then you truly are one of a kind, a beautiful soul ❤ I hope he gets to realize just how lucky he is to have someone like you. I'm disabled and in our minds, well in mine I know no-one could ever love me. So I don't bother looking for love. Maybe he's just gonna need to believe somehow, that your a good person and your there to stay ❤ hugs you tightly

alysianna OP June 18th

@Tinywhisper11

i have been telling him thathe always comes first ad that he is my priority even on my death bed i would put him first but hes ex is in summer school with him for some reason and has told him no one woud want to be "burdoned" with someone "as dumbe and dissabled as him" wich i spetost of the lst two days telling him is not true and he is not a burden and i dont care 9if i o all the house work and things and i would be better off if only with him as my heath is better when with him. and he is capable of doing a lot and i have told him that and even he can drive in the fucher as robotic cars are going to make him be able to even with his blindness he just cant beleve it as his ex-gf is a jerk and knows that this would make him super upset ad i ow wat revege so if i ever see her at school ext year (as i thought she graduated 2-3 yrs ago but she showed up at summer school )  she better hope i am calm or she will be hurt at leat metley for life as i am sick of her hurtig my beloved and convisiig him that o oe wats him because of hi dissibiltys as that is so wrog o mattr what is wrog with you you will fid love ad you deserve love and even if you dont look you will find it.

Tinywhisper11 June 19th

@alysianna oh his ex is the she devil. Hopefully she'll never show up in his or your life again. I don't understand why people can be so mean like that. I'm so sorry sweetie 😥 I hope he gets all this out of his mind soon, and that you both live together happily ever after ❤cause you both deserve to ❤ is today any better for you both?? How are your stress levels? Please remember through all this you matter to, so please take care of yourself to ok? Gives you a giant tiny hug ❤ I'm right here for you

alysianna OP June 20th

@Tinywhisper11 

he hd off sumer school because of juneteenth and i had eye dotor nd found out my great gradma died last month

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@alysianna 😥I'm so sorry about your great grandmother. It's always hard to loose a loved one😞 how are you feeling about that news?? How did the eye appointment go?

alysianna OP June 20th

@Tinywhisper11

surprisingly I am doing fine seeing is how I just basically finished like last week the grieving presses for my grandma on my mom's side who died a few months back i cried and then was immediately distracted with talking about my birthday but yeah i'm doing fine I am thoroughly distracting myself so that I don't go into it too much again becauseI don't want to be stuck in grief when I'm going to be visiting my grandparents on my stepdad's side in Virginia at some point.The appointmentwent okayMy eyesight hasn't gotten too much worse they did make me do drops and my dad was foolish enough knowing how I reacted drops and stuff to make my sister have appointment on the same day at the same time so we had the same doctor and she sat in the room and had to watch meHave my bad reactionto the eye dropsAnd she had the same reaction only worse because she saw my reactionThat was foolish enough to get his doctor appointment on the same daySo he had to deal with thatMy brother's appointment for some reason what then schedule for yesterday in the schedule for next TuesdayWhich okay that's smartBut actually if you're going to schedule two of your kids at the same time Why not schedule all three It might be because his autism is the worst but still he should have at least scheduled us at different times in the day or all three of us on different days cuz I tried to warn them I did not want the drops and I was going to react badly to that but they didn't listen and then when I try to ask my dad why he was foolish enoughto schedule me and my sister on the same day and make her not leave the room at leastor make her go first for the first partHe gave me a glute like he was about to kill me.

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@alysianna I'm glad your eyes didn't get much worse ❤ but yes the scheduling of you and your sister and brothers appointments were a little bit strange. Are the drops your on about, the ones that make you eyes blurry for a while?? I won't mention your grandma again, just know I'm here if you want to ever talk about it ❤ have you heard from your boyfriend?

purpleTree4652 June 21st

@alysianna

Dear Alysianna,

As soon as I saw the title to your post, 'have way too much  going on,' I let out a big sigh.  I can relate to that, and had to read your post.  

I have too much going on, too.  It's more than one person should be able to handle, but I am.  You are, too.  All you can do is take one step at a time.  You are going through he*l.  You can make it if you take one step at a time and keep pushing forward.  Take another step.  Then take another step.  You'll get through.  You have inner strength.  

I wish you all the love in the world and God's blessings, no matter who or what your God may be.

--tree

alysianna OP June 21st

@purpleTree4652

THX. i am taking it ligit one min at a time. today  i get to go see my sister in a play and then more plays as she wants to  see them all

alysianna OP June 27th

Okay I'm about ready to just not try anymore. Dad was trying to clean cuz we have plumbers coming and told me  to bring my backpack downstairs which I was fone with But then Mom got involvedWhich led tome pointing out the fact that my brother has his camp stuff from like 2 weeks agoWhich is close and a towelStill over with my backpack wasAnd now I'm being treated like my brotherBut not evenMom claims I am so I'm grounded to my roomUntil it's spotlessWhich can't happen ever because Dad won't Get a vacuum So basically I'm just groundedWhich to be fair I'm not grounded because I'd rather be in my room and not dealing with that bitchWho doesn't even care about me and doesn't realize the fact thatall progressThat was made at school by any of us kids has regressed because she just even care she just grounds us for just for being human like talking during meals we're trying to hang out with each otherSo basically we're just grounded on entire livesMy siblings aren't grown because their room just spotlessNo they're notBut oh now I pointed out the obviousThat serves clothes and towel will probably moldingBecause they've been over there for 2 weeks and now I'm being treated like my brotherWhich should mean I get Wi-Fi back but that means nothing soBasically I'm just grounded to my roomWhich really is not a punishment but it is becauseI still can't talk to my friendsexcept for the one who I contact the emailschool emailBut that is very staggered because both of us got different schedulesMy mother just wants us all to be like her and be depressed and a horrible personWell she's succeededIn the first oneAnd she thinks she succeeded in the second oneBut that's because we have to be *** at home Apparently my brother is one at school tooBut I'm a nice person and act everyday that I'm happy at schoolWhen I'm notAnd my mom didn't support my backup plan for cooking failsShe's never liked me or the other twoSo now I'm being treated like my autistic 8-year-old brotherBut apparently means I don't get a choice in foodHe only didn't get a choice because he's a picky eaterI'm not that much of a picky eaterBut that does mean I get pizza when he does soThat's a plusSeeing as how they always get me wingsBecause of my lactose intoleranceAlso I can now point out every single way that they mistreat my brotherCuz if I'm being treated like him I get to know exactly how he feelsAnd I can expose that they mistreat him an email his counselor somehow getting contact with CPS and talk to my guidance counselor next school year and my boyfriend can move ahead with his plans because he talked to my brother's bus driver that he apparently took the prom last year and she's trying to get us out of here butI don't know what's going on with thatBut I want to get out of here So do the kidsIt's to the pointWhere if we stay hereWhen I turn 18and or when I get on my feet My boyfriend  agreed that my sister can move in with usand my brother but you know that's going to be harder Because he knows everything that's been going on and degrees that we shouldn't be treated this way