Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I ever wanted to have to make this post.

nightshade21 May 14th, 2023

Hi everyone this is probably the hardest thing I have ever tryed to write I know I just became a listener just a few days ago but I'm gonna have to stop for a while I hate to have to say this but my little sister past away today and I'm just not in the right head space to try and help people at this time I mite come back in a few months but I don't know yet I've been crying all day I can't eat sleep drank anything I'm just so messed up right now I'm very sorry for the members who have tried to talk with me but I just can't right now she died in her sleep she had a very bad brain surgery god I can't believe this is happening I truly wish I would have been the one to go not my baby sister she was my everything my world my reason for living she was my only family left now I'm lost and don't know what to do anymore how can I keep from crying my world is crumbing all around me with out her I didn't even get to say goodbye or I love you anything she was my hope my future my angel I'm sorry I can't do this.

uniqueGrace8272 May 15th, 2023

@nightshade21

i am so sorry for your loss night. there is no "right" way to grieve you can cry if you want . Its okay. Stay strong. Take your time and let us know if you need anything.

nightshade21 OP May 17th, 2023

thanks i appreciate your thoughts on this its definitely the hardest thing ive ever had to go through so thank you for just listeningπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›@uniqueGrace8272

SleeplessVet May 15th, 2023

@nightshade21 Taking on the task of being a listener is much more than some people are aware of. If you are trying you end up taking on a part of each person’s stress and problems. (I did a few years of being a sounding board as one of my jobs… everything from Marital issues, to debt, to homosexuality, to drug and alcohol abuse, etc etc) A death in a family or even a close friend is more than you need to deal with AND try to be a listener as well. Take some time, recover the best you can, and try to find some balance in your life before taking on other people’s problems as well. Blessings and prayers sent for you and your family.

nightshade21 OP May 17th, 2023

thank you bless your soul im definitely going to take some time and start the healing processπŸ’›πŸ’›@SleeplessVet

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 15th, 2023

@nightshade21

Oh goodness, Travis, this is absolutely heart breaking to hear. πŸ˜”

Keeping you and your little Angel in my thoughts. Please do not worry about anything cups-related, this place will be here always, if and when you're ready to be back. It's more important that you are being kind and gentle with yourself as you process everything else going for you, take your time to grieve. πŸ’›

Please do feel free to hop over to your member account to seek personal support for yourself, during this very difficult time, you best believe you deserve all the support and kindness as well. πŸ’›

Take all the time and space you need always. Thinking of you and sending lots of love and strength your way. πŸ’› *hugs*

nightshade21 OP May 18th, 2023

thanks for the love and kindness you brought to me appreciate every wordπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 18th, 2023

@nightshade21

πŸ’›Sending more kindness your way!πŸ’›

wow thanks your a true kind soulπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
imjustagirltryingtomakeit May 15th, 2023

@nightshade21I hope you feel strong enough to come back soon. U sound like a wonderful soul and we are all praying for ur healing. My condolences πŸ’.

thanks for the prayers i truly believe in myself to get through thisπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›@imjustagirltryingtomakeit

secretSea3461 May 17th, 2023

So sorry for your loss. You seem like such an amazing sister, a sister I always wished I had.

i don't want to sound mean but im not a girl thats my sister in the picture but thank you for just posting on thisπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›@secretSea3461

secretSea3461 May 18th, 2023

I’m so sorry. I didn’t even realize. But you’re still an amazing sibling either way. You’re sister is beautiful

Deee254 May 18th, 2023

I’m so sorry ❀️ May she RIP

Thank you for this I really appreciate it a lot may she RIP in deedπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› @Deee254

Adarshsinghrajput May 18th, 2023

We are with you

Thanks for being with me in this dark time I don't know what I would have done if it was not for all your guys healing words and prayers I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart I love all you πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› @exuberantSummer406

Adarshsinghrajput May 18th, 2023

We are with you

WetWinds95 May 18th, 2023

☹️ It's heartbreaking to hear about your loss, surely she would be the loveliest person. Please take care of yourself, she wouldn't be happy seeing you ruining your health crying whole days like this. We're all hear with you in this difficult time and wish for her peaceful rest.. πŸ™

WorkingitThrough2 May 18th, 2023

@nightshade21

Oh my God my dear one, I am so sorry for your loss. I know it is hard and we all understand that you need to take time away for self-care. I pray for strength for you and all that are grieving her loss. May the Lord smile upon you all and give you the strength and courage to do what needs to be done and strengthen you as he holes you all in His bosom of Love and comfort

This is your time to recover. We will keep you in our prayers.❀️