Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk what to do with 7 cups anymore

pixierobin February 10th

Lately in 7 cups there has been so much arguing and conflict and it makes me sad how bad it’s getting. I used to be on here so much and it was so helpful but now I come less and less and honestly I’m mostly staying for some of my friends cause it’s really hard to be here rn. I miss the way things used to be and I feel like so many of my friends are leaving because of these conflicts and people are getting ignored in the chats and I’ve seen it and I just don’t know what to do anymore 7 cups doesn’t seem safe anymore and I just wanted to get others thoughts and advice❤️

tagging some of my friends(sorry if you don’t wanna be tagged)

@LoveMyMoonflowers @teenmorgan16 @Regan18 @justmeeva

pixierobin OP February 10th

@teenmorgan16 thank you lovely *huggles* I’m always here for you too friend💙💙

KatrinaDavisHicksLMFT February 10th

Good Afternoon@pixierobin-I'm a new listener here and I just read your post and it appeared that you are struggling with this decision. I am here if you want to talk about how you feel. I'm sure 7 Cups want to hear your feelings as well because this needs to be forum where you feel supported and engaged.

(I am a 7 Cups therapist and can offer paid counselling through 7 Cups).

@KatrinaDavisHicksLMFT thank you for the offer but I’m ok in forums it’s mostly been the group chats, but I’ll consider it❤️

KatrinaDavisHicksLMFT February 10th

Hey@pixierobin--I understand. Well I am here for you anyways anytime you want to talk. Plus, I hope there are better groups chats where there is no negativity.  No one needs that. This is supposed to be for support! 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 10th

@pixierobin

*sits with you* 

thank you for tagging me pixie buddy. 💜 me loves you lots friend :') and me loves seeing you and some other buddies around in the rooms 💜 but i do understand what you mean ): teenie land really has been filled with so much conflict lately….. 😞 it’s not been v safe at all. ): me agrees with everything pixie friend has written here. 💜 

here for you friend 💜 and sending massive huggie wuggies if okie 💜

@LoveMyMoonflowers awww you’re the sweetest ni ily 💜 *huggles you very tight* im sorry you feel this way too it’s so unfair and I wish the rooms were comfy but I still want to be with my friends like you💜 I’m always here for ni friend too💜💜 *more Vv tight huggles* love you ni buddy💜💜

@pixierobin

love you too buddy 💜 so much. me actually made a forum post on the getting ignored issue :') me can tag you if you want (?) 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers sure thank you ni friend💜

@pixierobin

okie 💜

StormyRiver22 February 11th

Hello lovely Pix 💕

I do have to agree with you friend *hugs a lot* I wish things were different and I hope things change soon I truly do. I am beyond thankful for you 💕 just know if you leave cups or don’t if you take a break or don’t I will support you in whatever way you choose 💕

• love Regan