Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Idk whats up

sunnyangel3333 August 13th

I feel like i havn't slept in a month 
like i know my sleeping schedule has been a bit all over the place with exams and moving house and depression and all that, but it just feels like no matter how much or little i sleep i feel the same dude and its not getting better 
today i was walking around in the store with my mom and almost fell over while we were walking, i told her, she didn't care, so i just kept trying to walk in a straight line and most of the time it didnt work 

i'm feeling dizzy and weird all the time, lightheaded, low in mood, and just extremely tired and drained. idk whats up

Hansini7079 August 16th

Hi... I'm sorry you're feeling like this and I understand cuz Iam too.. wanna be friends?

sunnyangel3333 OP August 27th

@Hansini7079 sure <3 

Arekku97 August 25th

Hey there. I likewise am dealing with some mental hurdles along with a rough situation and I'm trying to find out a way to get better sleep as I sleep very little. The best advice I can give is if you ingest a lot of sugar/caffeine (or even an excess of B vitamins, considerably more than the recommended amount) to try and limit that. I totally get that feeling of feeling tired yet never being able to sleep, and it's super frustrating and ***. What I've been doing is trying to alter my diet as well as doing regular exercise, which I'm hoping is going to help in the long run, but right now the situation I am in is so stressful that it's very difficult to sleep here. Maybe try some of the videos on YouTube as well meant for relaxation as well, along with slow breathing exercises (ear plugs are great, too, if there is noise bothering you). Once again, these aren't surefire fixes, but they can help at least a bit. I hope your sleeping situation gets better. 

sunnyangel3333 OP August 27th

@Arekku97 thank you, i genuinely appreciate it 

Arekku97 August 27th

@sunnyangel3333 No problem. :) I hope you can get some sleep. 

Arekku97 August 27th

@sunnyangel3333 Also, if you need someone to talk to about it, feel free to message. The only thing is I have no idea if people can message on here without one of them being a listener. Kind of new to this website. 

sunnyangel3333 OP August 28th

@Arekku97 i'm also not totally sure how talking one on one works here if i'm being honest- 

NothingAwakened August 27th

yeah