Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to post GIFs / Moving Pictures?

compassionateOak202 May 5th, 2023

How do I properly include GIFs in the thread besides using the Tenor built-in tool? What if I want to include moving pictures from other GIF sources? Is that possible? Thanks, very much appreciated.

ive-got-to-learn-how-to-do-that-perro.gif

(This gif is inserted from the built-in Tenor GIF tool)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@compassionateOak202

Earlier it was possible to add a gif from another site or aside from the built in tool. There was a way to add the gif link or image link in the "image-icon" thing and it worked! (They removed that option so it's no longer there)

I'm unsure if there's any other way to add gifs now! Subscribing to the thread and hoping someone knows and can tell us too hehe! 😃

compassionateOak202 OP May 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for responding! I guess I'll have to stick with whatever I can find from the built-in tool using keywords.

Earlier today, the search bar wasn't working no matter how many times I press "enter" on my keyboard, but I think after refreshing or starting from a new tab the search bar was working again. phew!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 5th, 2023

@compassionateOak202

Aw I've experienced that too :') it's annoying to say the least lol, I hope it's fixed for better soon!

You're welcome!

Skansly May 5th, 2023

@compassionateOak202 ignore my last 2 replies

@Skansly no worries!

Feel free to trial test pasting appropriate GIFs here on this thread if you believe to have found a method or any workaround for posting GIFs other than scavenging through the built-in tenor tool!

Skansly May 5th, 2023

@compassionateOak202

thanks