Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello Ocean, forming a contact medium

floatingLeaf4973 November 11th, 2023

@affectionateOcean6327

Hello, I'm from sharing circle. I want to contact with you but seeing we both have a member id I'm forming this forum post. Let's talk about things.

floatingLeaf4973 OP November 11th, 2023

@floatingLeaf4973

I mean if you're interested. What do you do? What are you working on right now? 

Brettcanvett November 22nd, 2023

@floatingLeaf4973 Just want to take the time to say I appreciate you providing me with emotional support in the group. 

floatingLeaf4973 OP November 22nd, 2023

@Brettcanvett

Thank you, I appreciate your support too :) <3 May we reach a stable state in life.

floatingLeaf4973 OP November 24th, 2023

@Brettcanvett

Would you like to share what positive step you've taken to progress today?

Brettcanvett November 24th, 2023

@floatingLeaf4973 I have this thing I do which helps alot and it is a list of positive affirmations and my achievements. It is a 5 page document that helps balance out my negative thoughts in a day just a little bit. I would strongly recommend writing something like that to say outloud to yourself every day. I know it helps me just that little bit that I need.

@Brettcanvett

I don't need the recommendation, I already have it done

Brettcanvett November 28th, 2023

@floatingLeaf4973 @floatingLeaf4973 I am glad to hear you are already being proactive. I think that is the most important thing

@Brettcanvett

But I truly appreciate your efforts to self care and making progress with affirmations and reminding positive things about yourself. This is admirable.

Brettcanvett November 28th, 2023

@floatingLeaf4973 most welcome Leaf. I like the saying (while reductive), "if you are born poor it's not your fault but if you die poor that's on you." It's kind of like we have a degree of responsibility no matter what we are going through. Some days its harder than others, and sometimes courage is just trying again tomorrow, and not giving up :).