Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Happy birthday Olive

MaeMae99 September 5th

@DingusOlivia Im so sorry imma be busy on your birthday :0 I hope that its the best one yet for you and that you have an amazing bday. Your presonilty brings sm joy to 7 cups of tea and to the people on here. I really hope that you have a great bday like you deserve! 

: 0 Whats here Messages from other friends ! Thanks you to everyone who helped make this whole thing possible 

@PastaIsVeryUnderrated

Dear Ollie,
Thank you for always being there for me.
I remember when I was a newbie having a panic attack in TCR, and you guided me to go to SR and you helped me there. It meant more to me than you think.
I remember when I was having a rough time because I showered and you comforted me and told me it's ok, and that I deserve to shower.
I remember when I was overwhelmed because I missed my mom you gave me a comfort song.
I remember when I was having art block and you gave me inspiration to paint.
Happy birthday, Ollie.
I love you a lot.
"I know it's hard, my friend. But I'll be with you, till then. Remember this, my friend."
Yours,
Dija.

Anonymus - 

dingo-kun, i wish you the best birthday ever hehe. today is a very very very special day and i hope all of our messages make it more special day, and i also hope that you like the pfp i made for this day, and also i made another pic for only you, and i hope you like it too hehe. as one of my very best friends here on 7cups, i can't say anything but arigato, arigato gozimsue for everything you did to me. arigato arigato, i hope you have the best birthday ever. happy birthday, and also i want u to guess who i am hehe.

@EpicDino - 
Happy Birthday Oliviaaaa ❤️ you are honestly such an amazing bestie and I appreciate you and everything you do for me so so much! Even if thats from the huggies to the amazing support you give to me or everybody else here at cups. I love yous so so much/p and hope you have the best day! ❤️

@dinosaurBlitz - 
happy birthday oil!!!!!!!!!! i love u sm, happy birthday, im so glad that we get to spend another year on cups tgth ❤️ woooooh also, yay 15, that means you can make an L account (yay joining the L side hehe) and if i remember correctly (i could be 100% wrong about this) you wanted to make an L 😮 anyways happy 15th birthday yay!!!!!! ily!! ❤️❤️❤️💫💫💫💫💫

@littleNini16-
Happy Birthday to the incredible Dingyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! 🎉🎂🎁🎊👏

I'm so grateful to have met you on Cups it was truly amazing!!! 🤩📱💻👫 Who would have thought that a chance encounter would lead to a beautiful friendship with someone as talented and wonderful as you? 🤝💕

As you celebrate another year of life I hope your day is as vibrant and as harmonious as you .............Just like the soothing colors BLUE 🔵🌊 and
GREEN 🌿🌸, you bring calmness and joy to those around you 🌈💆‍♂. May all your dreams be as vibrant as your personality 🌈🌈, cheers to another year of been amazing.......💜💜💜

Theres more coming they just needed time! 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th

@MaeMae99

Aww Mae is back and already spreading smiles. <3

@DingusOlivia

Hey hey Olivia, wishing you a vv happy birthday. I hope you have a fulfilling year ahead. <3

DingusOlivia September 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aawhhhh tysmmmm that means a lot to me <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 5th

@DingusOlivia

drawing-heart.gif

MaeMae99 OP September 5th

@MaeMae99

Hehe Heres another person (Bird being nice 4 once hehe /j) : 

@Sidezombie88 - Happy birthday Dingo! Best wishes from side, I hope you have a amazing birthday and enjoy the weekend,

MaeMae99 OP September 5th

@MaeMae99

@DingusOlivia 

MaeMae99 OP September 6th

@DingusOlivia one more day : 0 

DingusOlivia September 6th

@MaeMae99 yeesssss

Hopeprovider6771 September 6th

@MaeMae99 wishing you happiest of birthdays Olivia 🎉🎉🥳🥳

@Hopeprovider6771 @DingusOlivia

@Hopeprovider6771 awhh thankss <3

dinosaurBlitz September 6th

@MaeMae99

@DingusOlivia

happy happy happy birthday !!!!!! ilysm 🎂🥳🎉🎂🎈🎊🕯🎊🎉🥳🎂🎁🎈🎂🎂🎂

@dinosaurBlitz awhhh thanksssss

BlueDarkAurora September 6th

Happy birthday olivia<3 ^-^ Hope you get to make a lot of sweet memories.

@BlueDarkAurora

@DingusOlivia

@BlueDarkAurora thanksssss

OhHelloThereImHere September 6th

@DingusOlivia

Happy birthdayyy 🎁 🎂 🎈

Wising you a awesome birthday and a happy(ier) life after it (: Have a wonderful day 🌻 and a lovely birthday 😄

@OhHelloThereImHere aawwhhhh tysmmmmmm

@S0ckzEquiNotz happy b day lil bro. you're a great listener, friend, and brother lol. hope your day is as special as you are ❤️ @DingusOliver 

@MaeMae99 Awh tell her I said thanks :)

emmaSpinsSabre2008 September 7th

@MaeMae99

@DingusOlivia

happy happy birthday, its your special day (this weekend, right?)!!!!!! since you're 15 soon, can't wait to see you on the L side ;) (if you want to!!!) I'm so happy that i met you on here and we are friends!! <3<3 love you lots, oil-ivia 🎂🪩🎂🪩🎂🪩🎂🪩

DingusOlivia September 7th

@emmaSpinsSabre2008 yessss it's Saturday (the 7th), I sure will be on the L side soon!! But you're gonna have to find me there :p:p I am also really glad we are friends and thank you very much for the message, it means a lot to me!! <3

emmaSpinsSabre2008 September 7th

@DingusOlivia

🫶

CallumKing2000 September 10th

Happy belated birthday 

MaeMae99 OP September 10th

@CallumKing2000

@DingusOlivia

DingusOlivia September 11th

@CallumKing2000 Thanks!!