Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For a fresh start

Whispygo1 January 22nd, 2023

Hey everyone!

I am Ayesha, a 16 yo student looking for long term friends for a fresh start. I love to read and write, I mostly write poems because its better to write my feelings traped in my poem that speak it.

What are your hobbies, that makes you feel relaxed and at peace?

Whispygo1 OP January 25th, 2023

@HipsterChic

That's good to know 😊

Ijustwantotalk125985 January 25th, 2023

hii ayesha

@Ijustwantotalk125985

Hey there 😊

How you doing πŸ’Œ

bhaveshd January 25th, 2023

dm me

@bhaveshd

Apparently I can't do that there's no option to do so 🀧

bubbleTown7508 January 25th, 2023

I feel very welcomed that you introduce yourself as such.

I am actually very sick right now but I love to get to know you even during wifi.

Some of my hobbies include writing and painting.

I guess it's alright by me to keep it short we who feel the illness feel it double as much like two people feeling sick if you will.

I can explain by certain details who wins the battle of this illness I feel that somewhere in there is me reaching out into the light just before getting lab work done.

Whispygo1 OP January 26th, 2023

@bubbleTown7508

Hey there, I am happy you took your time and read my introduction. I am sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope you get well soon till then stay strong πŸ’Œ

summerstarsmaybe January 25th, 2023

@Whispygo1 hey i write some too

@summerstarsmaybe

Hey there!

It's great to hear from you. Would you mind sharing some for yours? I would love to read it ❣️

I have another hobby where I can write to Jesus in prayer and it feels like I'm reaching out to him just to create this brainstorm.

I can't write poems as good as you I'm just good at creative writing where I'm quicker to come up with such things.

Some of the others are better at acting where they remember the lines of movies.

This app makes me feel right at home because I get to use some of my disabilities and create a short with it.

@bubbleTown7508

Everyone has their own different skills and I am sure if you try to write a poem it will be good but if not that's fine as well.

I'm mostly interested in what makes my diagnosis so important I am told I am precious and priceless like each person.

I think my diagnosis comes from my father's side of my story, he was very talkative, and I was on the other end of the short side of the family where I was trying with the rest of the group to figure out what made my father angry most of the time; it had to come out bad as he wad a large drinker.

So then we start to pass away and then we gather in smaller groups where we are left to wander off with the little that we have in our hands it tastes like salt.

Lililips January 26th, 2023

Hi! I love writing and reading poetry!! I love being in nature and reading.

@Lililips

Your hobbies are alot similar to mine. I also love being in nature special around trees as green being my favorite color also take part it in. πŸ˜…

Dazza01987 January 26th, 2023

@Whispygo1 hi how are you going I am Daryl from Australia you sound amazing.

[personal details removed by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou, 26/01/23, refer to guidelines here]

@Dazza01987

Hey Daryl, good to see you here πŸ’Œ. Thanks for the compliment and you're just as awesome πŸ’Œ

jesika123 January 26th, 2023

@Whispygo1

Hey! I'm 17 and like to read and write too. I used to write poems sometimes but I'm not particularly good at writing them and I write more short stories.

When I'm writing I feel the time flies by which is such a magical feeling. Writing is so fun!

@jesika123

Hey there!

I agree you lose track of time when reading or writing. Reading is like addiction once I start reading a book I don't stop until I finish it, like the anticipation is killing me 🀣

@Whispygo1

Haha, this makes me want to know which book made you feel that way so bad.

@jesika123

I just finished "verity" and I am kinda traumatized after that. I wasn't ready for what I read πŸ˜…

@Whispygo1

Ah πŸ˜‚ heard some people talking about this book. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing.